Hey guys :).

What this mod pack does:

- Increases number of jobs

- Reduces maintenance and construction costs

- Reduces minimum workers needed for production

- Reduces power consumption

- Reduces garbage production

- Increases water production

- Increases module count (Water Treatment Plant only)

The things listed above apply to the water tower, the hydro pumping station, and the water treatment plant and its modules.

NOTE: You need the Cities of Tomorrow expansion pack in order to use this mod.

How to install:

Unzip the file.

Place the regular .package file into your SCData folder and the two scripts files into your SCUserData/Packages folder.

Enjoy the mod! More are coming!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love the mods, but the biggest problem with all of these "Enhancement" mods is that they don't increase the power pool of the building, so any building that has more than the default max plopped additional modules will run out of power repeatedly. Is there a fix coming for this by chance?

Share this comment

Having a lot of fun finding these types of mods.  I hope this will make it easier for me to create and maintain a bigger city.

I have to add, I downloaded a different mod for Worship Enhancement and the scrips over write each other.  So the Worship mod works ok, but the water one hasn't been changed.  I'm sure this is something I am doing wrong.  I just wanted to ask what it might be.  I downloaded Cheat: Worship (Single Player Only) and it comes with a scrip that this mod over writes.  Sorry if I am being stupid about this, I've modded before but never this game and it is a little daunting.  

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      I run the Asset Editor in -noWorkshop mode. I've copied the NexT 2 folder (812125426) into my local mods directory and enabled it ingame, yet I still don't see any of the roads. Is there a trick that I'm missing?

Another question: I'm unable to move pink pedestrian paths when I'm in offline mode, even though move-it works for everything else (move-it is installed locally). Somehow I can move them when I'm using steam. Any idea why this would be the case? I want to be able to move them in -noWorkshop mode.
    • By Jonathan Irons
      Hello Mitchell's
      Whenever I apply a water mod
      Stock (A term used in KSP that means "unmodded parts") water texture used to illustrate borders of the map makes me lose my mind
      Its the same reason why beach texture used in beach lots that makes me lose my mind
      Is it possible to change that texture or make it fully transparent ?
    • By jeffryfisher
      In just one city-sector, when I export water to a neighbor, the town goes completely and inexplicably dry. My pipes are connected and able to supply ample water when there's no neighbor deal. Adding a large pump (or four) is no help.
      On its own, the sector consumes about 30k water in a one-school town on the east side. My four large water pumps were producing nearly 800,000 water high on a western hill, far from any  pollution. Direct query showed that each pump was fully funded, powered, and delivering 199,997 water. The water graph showed 800,000 supply and barely readable demand. The water map showed full, 6-square water distribution from all pipes. The pipes were one contiguous network from pumps to town and neighbors (4 connections).
      Then I created a neighbor deal to sell 75,000 water to one neighbor. The pipes (and town) went completely dry, except for a patch immediately surrounding my pumps. I added a fifth large pump, then a sixth and a seventh, but they only expanded the patch by the size of each pump. I ran time off the clock -- one month and then a second, but the pipes were still dry. The graph showed me pumping 1.4 million water units, and even the 75k export was barely readable, but the pipes remained dry. It's as if even a small water deal consumes infinite water. So I canceled the neighbor deal, and all my pipes filled again -- showing water out to six squares from every pipe, proving that they're all hooked together.
      So is there a known gotcha in water systems and deals? Is it bad to have too many neighbor connections or deals? Can water be "lost" if a connection is bulldozed while a deal exists (I might have, from the other side). If a neighbor is years ahead on its clock, is there some accumulated water debt associated with its deal? Is it bad to have my pipes connect in a ring around the sector? (I ran pipes in a large rectangle near each edge so neighbors could connect from anywhere on the other side)
      I am flummoxed. I don't have any modded pumps. I do have the neighbor-deals mod that makes small deals possible. I've had it for a long time, and I haven't had problems before. However, I haven't produced 800k water in one sector before either.
      I have bulldozed back to two large pumps, but the problem persists. I am now bulldozing all water connections, and I may bulldoze all of my pumps so I can start over. If that doesn't work, then I may declare the sector corrupted and press the restart button. What else should I try before enacting a mayor's most desperate measure?
    • By matias93
      I guess we all have seen this behaviour when playing: you make a very cool waterscape, with different depths, maybe MMPs and all of that, but when saving to the region, all those details vanish and the water is replaced by a dull colour filler with an average tint of your water mod.
      Is there some way to make the game save the water colour as it is on the open maps?
    • By NICK97
      Dependency Requirement(s): Cities XXL Community Patch Tags.cfg for XL Game Version(s): Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Cities XXL  
      Civic Pack:
      - 2 Fire Station
      - City Hall
      - School
      - one fun centre

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections