Cheat: Sewage (Single Player Only) 1.3

(14 Reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

The sewage cheat is comprehensive and requires both the base game and EP1 (Cities of Tomorrow). You may experience issues if you have also installed other mods that affect any aspect of sewage, including the sewage sanitizer.

All of the cheats reduce resource requirements while greatly increasing desired output. Usable only in single player mode.

The package file modifies the following instances, and for that reason, may prove incompatible with other mods that do the same:

Modified instances: (see screenshot for SimCityPak).

Sewage Outflow Pipe

Sewage Treatment Plant

Sewage Sanitizer

Sanitizer Tank

Sewage Treatment Tank

What this mod does:

• Number of workers required to start operating set to 1.
  • Jobs tweaked slightly upward in some cases.
  • No plop or maintenance cost.
  • Power and water requirements for all parts of the sewage treatment plant and sanitizer greatly reduced.
  • For the sanitizer, controlnet reduced to 1 controlnet per sanitizer tank plopped (probably will never need more than 1 tank).
  • Increased the amount of sewage treated to approximately 1,500 kgal/hour for the treatment plant (lists as 200).
  • Increased the amount of sewage treated to approximately 4,500 kgal/hour for the treatment plant (list as 600).
  • Ground pollution on the outflow pipe reduced to 0.

Note:  I set the amount of the water pumped equal to the amount of sewage treated, but there is a percentage factor that reduces water pumped slightly, and I did not change this percentage. It's still far higher than normal.

To use:

Place all files in SimCity\SimCityUserData\Packages.  If you already have the script files, you don't need to put them in there again, just the included package file.

If you start a new region, what I find I must do is start the region, save it, quit the game, and then re-start for any mods to work the first time, even other people's mods that I've downloaded here.

If you use this file, delete and replop any existing sewage treatment plants or sanitizers. Same holds true if you remove the file.

Spark_2015-12-22_21-37-50.thumb.png.ca74eed3a8dca1a860cfe0c525f486c3.png

Spark_2015-12-22_21-37-33.thumb.png.534e501e656ce3a4f5342c2c495210a3.png

Spark_2015-12-22_21-37-50.thumb.png.59cfd2a3ed9ad1ecc3d1762cbfb3e0f1.png

Spark_2015-12-22_21-42-17.thumb.png.4df57bfd4e6e7f1d664e8e40763051cc.png

What's New in Version 1.3

Released

• 1.0 Initial Upload
  • 1.1 I had to get more aggressive with how I was flooding the water table for how much industry was using. Use 1.1 of my water mod with 1.1 of my sewage mod, and the water table will flood fairly quickly (you can start to see a positive difference in approximately 10 minutes), especially if they're plopped next to each other. I recommend just 1 tank and 1 filter for the water plant, and 1 filter tank for the treatment plant. Also changed the module count to 15, but 1 is plenty. Destroy your existing sewage plant first. When replopping, I noticed that I had to be sure that I added at least 1 filter tank.
  • 1.2 Fixed an issue with the sewage sanitizer tank not pumping water. You do not need to destroy/replop existing sewage sanitizers (if you were using version 1.1). For now, I have restored the default amount of water pumped. The controlnet, garbage, and power required to run the sewage sanitizer are all still reduced.
  • 1.3 Fixed an issue where after plopping the sewage treatment plant, you had to turn around and plop at least one sewage treatment tank. A sewage treatment tank now comes with the plant again. No other changes.

User Feedback