TuLEP Texture Mod v1

(18 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Dependencies:

NAM v29 (Make sure that you have selected the option to install TuLEPs)

Mac

PC

About:

This mod is very simple. It's a North American styled cosmetic mod that adds diagonal crosshatching to your TuLEP transition pieces. This mod is only a cosmetic mod, so there is no need to rebuild/demolish any pre-existing intersections using TuLEPs in your cities.

Note: This mod is not compatible with Riiga and MRTNRLN's Euro NWM and TuLEP Texture Mod, or Shadow Assassin's TuLEP Cosmetic Mod.

Blue Lightning's TuLEP ONLY Marking Cosmetic Mod IS compatible with this mod.

Installation:

Simply unzip the zip file into your plugins folder. Make sure the folder's name begins with "zzz_*Insert rest of name here*" (minus the quotes) so that it loads after the NAM.

Other:

If you have any questions, bug reports, or suggestions for future updates, please send me a message on Simtropolis via my profile page or on SC4Devotion. You may also leave a comment below.

Enjoy!

What's New in Version v1

Released

• V1: Original release

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

[quote name='Yoshiisland' timestamp='1305691405']
This works very well for its simplicity. Excellent job!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Share this comment

Ohhh thank you thank you, this is exactly what I've been holding out on for a while. Glad to see some crosshatched tuleps now :party: Now just hope some RHW crosshatched ones can be made?

Share this comment

[quote name='Aaron Graham' timestamp='1305695323']
Great Job!!!! 5/5 I have to have these on my roads in my cities. :thumb:
[/quote]
Thanks! Glad to hear you like it!

[quote name='Vern' timestamp='1305702543']
Just what my cities needed. Thank you from my Transporation Secretary.
[/quote]
I'm honored to be your Transporation Secretary. :D

[quote name='RedScope53' timestamp='1305706881']
Ahahahaha finally some one did it. Was going to do it myself but I've been to busy. 5/5 stars. :thumb:
[/quote]
I was waiting to see if someone else was going to make a texture mod like this one. Then I had some free time, so I decided, "Why not do it myself?"

[quote name='brenn21' timestamp='1305723645']
Ohhh thank you thank you, this is exactly what I've been holding out on for a while. Glad to see some crosshatched tuleps now :party: Now just hope some RHW crosshatched ones can be made?
[/quote]
I may do that after RHW Version 4.2 comes out, since there will be new textures with it.

Share this comment

I tried this and it didn't work for me I also have the TuLEP only mod (non dashed version)please help I love the dashed lines. ps I installed it in Plugins/network addon mod/ZZZZZZZZZTuLEP texture mod

Share this comment

[quote name='willsim' timestamp='1313785720']
I tried this and it didn't work for me I also have the TuLEP only mod (non dashed version)please help I love the dashed lines. ps I installed it in Plugins/network addon mod/ZZZZZZZZZTuLEP texture mod
[/quote]
You have to install it [u]outside[/u] of the [i]Network Addon Mod[/i] folder. Try placing it into [i]Plugins/zzz_TuLEP Texture Mod[/i]. ;)

[sub]P.S. Sorry for the late reply. I'm not really active in the SimCity 4 community anymore. :([/sub]

Share this comment

who can tell me where I can get the original mod with the turning lanes (is it called TULEP Mod or something else?)

Share this comment