7 posts in this topic Last Reply

You might find what you are looking for here:

(And, btw, it seems the Simtropolis server glitched and made two of this thread. I hid one of them.)

• Original Poster
  • 1 minute ago, CorinaMarie said:

You might find what you are looking for here:

(And, btw, it seems the Simtropolis server glitched and made two of this thread. I hid one of them.)

it seems that a medieva lcity building game don't exist.

• Original Poster
  • 4 minutes ago, CorinaMarie said:

Have you already read that thread? I arrived at the opposite conclusion. *;)

Yes

Here's a Medieval City Building game:

MPRrCYP.png

Just kidding. This is just SC4 with a very specialized set of mods (BATs, LOTs, Custom Textures).

Actually, I've been having great fun with Banished, which is more of a resource-management type of game set in the Middle Ages. It's not an automatic game like SC4 or C:S because you need to place each building manually, but it's pretty fun and I've enjoyed learning the ropes. It suffers from agent-based simulation stagnation (the agents will sometimes not get to where they need to in time), but other than that its been pretty smooth. The game is very lightweight and doesn't require a lot of resources to run well.

• Original Poster
  • 8 hours ago, APSMS said:

Here's a Medieval City Building game:

MPRrCYP.png

Just kidding. This is just SC4 with a very specialized set of mods (BATs, LOTs, Custom Textures).

Actually, I've been having great fun with Banished, which is more of a resource-management type of game set in the Middle Ages. It's not an automatic game like SC4 or C:S because you need to place each building manually, but it's pretty fun and I've enjoyed learning the ropes. It suffers from agent-based simulation stagnation (the agents will sometimes not get to where they need to in time), but other than that its been pretty smooth. The game is very lightweight and doesn't require a lot of resources to run well.

Yes, banished is not an medieval city building game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
        Hey guys, new Poll!
        Please choose out of the following options for a 32m wide network which will have 4 tram tracks.
        The idea is that this is still a station track prefab so it will only be able to be placed inside an asset (so similar to monorail station tracks). This is due to the fact it will be using a unique track configuration which I will make compatible with the CO vanilla groups (they will connect visually with any tram network using the same connect groups as snowfall tracks)
        The trams will be able to stop on each set of track so you can have 4 separate parallel stops on the same road.

Please keep in mind the following:
        - DLC required for lanes,
        - platform widths (some of them are very skinny so maybe they're not as good)
        - overall usability as a medium road.
        - vehicle flow compatibility with vanilla/DLC roads

FYI red tram lanes are tram only (not bus as well)

IF you think of a better layout still vote on the above, but also POST a streetmix pic illustrating exactly how it can work within 32m and with the correct widths for lanes/platforms
      • By Bad Peanut
        deleted
      • By AmiPolizeiFunk
        Ok this is a mystery to me. Here are two city service buildings relatively close to one another. One spits out a train of ambulances, alls fine and hunky dorey! The other claims it is "Operating normally," but it is yet to spit out a single fire truck. I've consistently had this problem. I've rebuilt all of the streets in this area. What gives? Why does Mass Transit show NO ROUTES to this fire dept.? There have been fires at its doorstep and it just sits there.

Working as intended. 

has never even considered working 
      • By RandyE
        How would you rate each of the city-builder games you've actually played.  Listed below I've included the games generally covered on ST.  If there is a city-builder game that you play that is not on the list then add it to your list of games actually played and give it a rating.
        The ratings are from 1 to 10.  There are 9 listed game titles and 1 'other' which you can name or choose not to.  If you have not actually played the game give it a rating of n/a, or simply leave it off your list.
        A rating of 1 would be what you consider the least, a rating of 10 would be what you consider the best.  You can either rate them as a list from 1 to 10, or rate each one individually between 1 and 10.  Either way it should be obvious which way you decided to rate the games.
        You can copy and paste the text below to enter your ratings.  You can also quote the text below and enter your ratings in the quote box.
        +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
        1. Cities Skylines  ___
        2. SimCity (2013) ___
        3. SimCity 4 (Rush Hour) ___
        4. SimCity 3000 ___
        5. Cities XXL ___
        6. SimCity Buildit  ___ 
        7. City Life ___
        8. SimCity 2000 ___
        9. SimCity Societies ___
        10. Other ___
        ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      • By matias93
        Let's play a new game, a mix between a Show Us thread and a typical forum game.
        Game Rules:
        The first user posts an image of a city of their own, made on any city-building game (or even on another game that allows cities to be built), asking what the next person would fix or change on the image, with the idea of improving some aspect of it, to make it more functional, realistic, beautiful or fun. The next user has to propose a fix briefly, in no more than 7-10 lines (or in no more than 5 lines if including an image). The proposal has to be civil and constructive (even if literally consists on demolishing some structure). Remember that everybody is always learning and has the right to make errors. To finish their post, the next user has to include their own image of their city, to be fixed by the next user. If an image stays unfixed by five (5) days in a row, it will be considered as un-improvable, and the user will have won the round. Any other user could add their own image to restart the game. ____________________
        To start, I'll put an old image of mine, even if that tile isn't active anymore. I choose it because that tile was super buggy and I had to remade it several times, so I'm curious of how much we'll coincide on this.

So, what would you fix on this image?