Hole Digging Lots 2

(395 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This package contains nine one-tile long lots that have been modded to dig holes, and one that does the reverse by lifting the ground level up. The hole digging lots have been designed to dig entrances for tunnels, but they can be used in many ways (digging a ditch for a sunken highway, or for an underpass are examples). New hole digging lots include an avenue digging lot an a lot for sunken highways. The pictures show how a tunnel can be created in 6 simple steps and a sunken highway in 5 steps using these lots. smoncrie

What's New 2   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

gunkz32

thank you, i can make a hole from my train

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mary Maurine Mayo
      The lot is called Sues Sunflowers. This is a growable farm.
      Most of the props on this lot are mine.
      Thanks go to Couch Potato and Shmails for the props used on this lot as well as the BSC team for textures and props

i was able to find all dependency's except 2 BZBURNS which is no longer available and a missing texture that I can not locate. 
      http://roe99.weebly.com/official-maxis-download.html

you will need to go to this link to get the castle ramparts lot for the fences I used.. 
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 by couchpotato

you will also need these files for some of the props on this lot
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol01 by couchpotato
      BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
      Shmails Windmill and Obsevatory Props

ok i think thats everything. The only thing I will have to do is replace the missing texture and remove the horse prop as it can not be found..
      Look for Version 2 soon with the repairs mentioned. 

Support Thread for any problems and or questions:
      Mary Millers Creations

last link. you will need this file for this lot and all future lots.
      LNX JBM Mega Prop pack
    • By robdragon
      I'm totally confused!
      I thought that when you create a lot that the info that is in the sc4desc file is saved in the exemplar file of the lot. So in essence the sc4desc file would be useless after the lot was finished.
      But now it seems it may not be useless at all, I see that file in many uploads here and today I actually saw a comment from a lotter that the sc4desc was a required file!
      Can someone straighten me out is the sc4desc file useless after the lot is saved is is it a required file to include with the lot when you upload it and install it in the game?
      The reason I ask is that I've been blowing away the sc4desc file whenever I run into it, if it is actually required then I need to stop doing that before I get myself in trouble.
      TIA
      Dazed and Confused!
      Brad (aka robdragon)
    • By ricardokozart27
      I downloaded the Moonrise Appartments mod by Daeley (this is the link: 
      But it comes up as an empty lot. Can anyone direct me to the dependencies which are obviously not listed? Thank you!
    • By vFareW
      Hello all, not sure if this is the right place for this, but I recently was reorganizing my plugins and had to redownload HK Garden Estate Towers.
      I have been using the R$ lots 1a, 1b, 4a, 4b, 5a, 5b. However I have noticed that something weird is happening. 1b and 5b grow as normal, but 5a is growing using 1a's .desc info, and 4b with 4a's .desc info. If that is confusing, then an example is a 4x4 lot will grow, which is supposed to be Tower 5a. But the name and capacity, etc. will be Tower 1a, and the Tower 1a 2x3 lot will not grow. Same with 4b and 4a.
      I used the buildingplop cheat to test, and noticed that there are only 4 ploppables despite there being 6 lots. I used reader to change exemplar name for lot 4b, but that didn't work and trying to plop 4b would still plop a 4a tower with 4b stats.
      I removed the lot files and tested one by one, and they work fine. If I only use 1a, 1b, 4a then the lots are all there. If I use 1a, 1b, 4a, 4b, then 1a and 1b work properly, but there is only the 4b with 4a stats as the 3rd lot available.
      I am inexperienced using PIM, but I used it to examine the lots by going to the lots and right click them and check dependency, using the 4a/4b combo as the test problem pair. If only 4a is there it says 4a dependency is 4a.desc, and it appears in the RCI descriptor list. If both 4a and 4b are there then 4a.desc disappears from the RCI descriptor list, and 4a.lot now says the dependency is 4b.desc.
      I noticed that it has been updated lately, and maybe this problem is new. I have not used the other R$ lots or R$$ lots, so I am not sure if this is happening to other lots in the pack. Sorry if what I am saying is confusing!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections