Hole Digging Lots 2

(395 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This package contains nine one-tile long lots that have been modded to dig holes, and one that does the reverse by lifting the ground level up. The hole digging lots have been designed to dig entrances for tunnels, but they can be used in many ways (digging a ditch for a sunken highway, or for an underpass are examples). New hole digging lots include an avenue digging lot an a lot for sunken highways. The pictures show how a tunnel can be created in 6 simple steps and a sunken highway in 5 steps using these lots. smoncrie

What's New in Version 2   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Grimlogic

Share this review

Link to review
Wilnwest

Share this review

Link to review
zahoron

Share this review

Link to review
theredfox

Share this review

Link to review
jocanaada

Share this review

Link to review
Taybabie

Share this review

Link to review
DanialD4

Share this review

Link to review
Oren

Share this review

Link to review
DejanP

Share this review

Link to review
gamzdude

Share this review

Link to review
Kernow

Share this review

Link to review
Wheejee

Share this review

Link to review
gman28

Share this review

Link to review
Milan77

Share this review

Link to review
mben92

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Edvarz
      Hello, people of Simtropolis, this is my humble attempt at adding some custom content to my favorite game.
      I installed the Lot Editor a while ago to fix some old LBT (Latin american BAT team) lots that had things that I didn't like, and to try to make my own lots when they weren't to my liking, but also because I wanted to create a mexican-themed city; I even tried to recreate Mexico City (at least the famous parts) to some degree, seeing as how there are a lot of buildings from there for SC4. Since I like to actually run the cities that I create, I wanted my lots to be functional and thus learned how to mod. From what I've seen, those old LBT lots were horribly modded (they never grew on my cities, all were stage 1!!) I've also come across four big packs of models that were never released in any lot whatsoever.
      So, since I know the basics and I've already put some effort on my lots, it would be a good idea to go all the way and show them to the community, to get feedback and ultimately, to upload them and contribute to this great game. There are a lot of models to make a lot of lots (lol)...
      My current projects:
      Dependency packs
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 November 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Wall to wall pack (completed) Apartment complexes pack 1: medium wealth (unreleased) Apartment complexes pack 2: low wealth (unreleased) Historic pack 1: commercials and civics (completed) Historic pack 2: residential and commericial (completed) Offices pack (unreleased) Services pack (unreleased) Suburban pack (unreleased) Historic pack add-on (unreleased) Suburban pack add-on (unreleased) Lat Am Reward & Civic Lots
      Mayor's Villa (completed) City Hall Pack (unreleased) Churches pack (unreleased) Teatro Degollado Opera House (unreleased) City Market (unreleased) Museums mini pack (unreleased) Supreme Court building (unreleased) LBT Remastered
      Heblem's Retail stores Pack 1 (unreleased) Heblem's Retail stores Pack 2: Mexican Retail stores (unreleased) Hospitals pack Platinum (unreleased) Police Stations Pack Remastered (unreleased) Hotels pack 1 (unreleased) Hotels pack 2 (unreleased) Mexico City Skyscrapers Mega Pack (unreleased) Misc Projects
      Tcx HD-DarkNite Mega Pack (completed) Future projects
      Versatile filler pack Retail stores filler pack Latin american plazas Nokkebekken modular apartment complex  

• By Edvarz
      ¡Hola hispanohablantes!
      Esta es la versión en español de mi taller de lotes, aquí postearé los avances de mis proyectos, además de dar soporte a quienes hayan descargado alguna de mis creaciones. Este primer post servirá como referencia para todos mis proyectos, terminados y pendientes, con enlaces al STEX. Sin más que añadir, espero que algo de lo que hay aquí les interese. ¡Bienvenidos!
      Mis proyectos
      Dependiencias y props
      Essentials by Edvarz (ver. 1 Noviembre 2016) The Lat Am Project
      Pack de Wall to wall modernos (STEX) Pack de complejos habitacionales: Riqueza media 1 (pendiente) Pack de complejos habitacionales: Riqueza media 2 (pendiente) Pack de complejos habitacionales: Riqueza baja 1 (pendiente) Pack de complejos habitacionales: Riqueza baja 2 (pendiente) Pack histórico 1: comercial y cívicos (STEX) Pack histórico 2: residencial y comercial (STEX) Pack de oficinas (pendiente) Pack de servicios (pendiente) Pack de baja densidad: riqueza media 1 (pendiente) Pack de baja densidad: riqueza media 2 (pendiente) Pack de baja densidad: riqueza baja (pendiente) Pack de baja densidad: riqueza alta (pendiente) Lat Am: Recompensas y Cívicos
      Quinta del alcalde (STEX) Pack de ayuntamientos (pendiente) Pack de iglesias (pendiente) Teatro Degollado (pendiente) Pack de mercados (pendiente) Pack de plazas (pendiente) LBT Remasterizado
      Pack de Autoservicios mexicanos (pendiente) Pack de Hospitales versión platino (pendiente) Pack de estaciones de policía (pendiente) Pack hotelero (pendiente) Mega Pack de rascacielos: CDMX (pendiente) Otros Proyectos
      Tcx HD-DarkNite Mini Pack (STEX) Complejo modular de apartamentos Nokkebeken (teaser)
    • By Edvarz
      English
      The third installment in my Lat Am Project, which seeks to revive and remaster forgotten latin american content from various creators. This pack brings to you 9 lots featuring 8 building models from LBT members Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. These are all latin american historic buildings; this pack's contents range from small hostels to the Grand Diligencias Hotel from the city of Veracruz, Mexico. They're perfect for an old city centre!
      There's medium and high wealth commercial services and a couple of medium wealth offices, plus a residential version for the hotels and hostels. The lots come in 2x2, 2x3, 4x3 and 4x4 lots, and develop on low, medium and high density zones. They are modded so that they only grow when the “Chicago” tileset is selected (in the building styles menu), you can control where and when to develop them this way. Ingame, they will also show the name of the building in Spanish or Portuguese if your SimCity 4 is installed in any of these languages, If it is installed in any other language the names will show in English.
      If you want to plop them you can use the LotPlop command and search for them between your commercial buildings, the lots follow the default naming convention. You'll need either of the avaliable Extra Cheats dlls.
      You can check the included bilingual documentation for a full catalogue and more info on stats and so on.
      Dependencies
      Make sure you download and install the files marked as essential in your Plugins, if you don't, you will get brown boxes instead of the actual buildings! Some textures will also be missing. The files marked as optional add details to the lots, although they're not strictly necessary, installing them is recommended to get the full detailing.
      Essential:
      LBT Colonial models by Elegost LBT Colonial models by tcxalapa LBT Mega Texture Pack Optional:
      LBT Mega Prop Pack vol 01 BSC Mega Props CP vol 01 (Requires registration on SC4Devotion's LEX, LEX and SC4D forums accounts are different) Romualdillo Props vol 01 (Also requires LEX registration) Other recommended downloads
      This set of buildings will mix nicely with other content made by this creators:
      Adrianor Debussyman Harishna Maloskero Notes
      I did not make the model(s) and do not claim any credit for them, all credit goes to Elegost/Berethor07 and Tcxalapa. However, I did give the buildings their stats and made lots for them, you can edit those lots or the descriptor files however you want, for personal use. You can't redistribute any of the included content, but you can use it to make new creations. The modding of this buildings was made using the PIM-X tool, so there shouldn't be any problem with these buildings throwing the game off balance. If you run into any issues, or want to see other things I'm working on, pay a visit to my lot thread in Simtropolis, you can also PM me there @Edvarz. Enjoy!

• By Parisian
      THE TUDOR CITY COMPLEX, NEW YORK CITY
      Version 2 
      Improvements : roof lights and redesigned "Tudor City" board sign located on Prospect tower. 

HISTORY
      Completed in 1928, it consisted of twelve apartment buildings containing 3,000 housing units and 600 hotel rooms. The design by the architect H. Douglas Ives and his team was based heavily on the Tudor Style, an architectural style prevalent during the Tudor Dynasty. Characteristic for this style is the brickwork and the application of fine intricate stonework.

THE LOTS
      In this pack, you're gonna find 3 of the 12 buildings that compose the whole complex of Tudor City in New York.
      those are the most iconic part of the whole complex : Tudor, Prospect and WIndsor buildings.

For a realistic positioning, make it this order from left to right :
      Tudor Tower, Propect Tower, Windsor Tower. All buildings are 4X2 tiles. Just separate them by one tile. 

Special thanks for the support through the award given in April (sorry i didn't notice i got this recognition).
      Enjoy
      P. 
    • By RandyE
      Provides lighting, parking, news-stands, food-carts, benches, and pigeons.
      Blvd Park
      Width 5
      Depth 1
      Plop Cost: 150
      Bulldoze Cost: 80
      Monthly Cost: 25
      High Wealth Park
      Pollution:
      Air: -5, radius 5
      Water: 2, 2
      Garbage: 1, 1
      Flammability: 1
      Park and Landmark Effects: 30, radius 15
      No Dependencies
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Anti-Pollution Grass Park 1x1
      Medium Wealth Park
      Plop Cost: 50
      Bulldoze Cost: 10
      Monthy Cost: 10
      Air and Water -50 over 20,
      Garbage and Radiation -5 over 5. 
      Park and Landmark Effect 10 over 10.  
      Build trees on top of grass to increase land value.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Install to user Plugins folder under SimCity 4 in Documents folder.

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections