DK35 Bank of America Center, Los Angeles, CA 1

(62 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

BANK of AMERICA CENTER, LOS ANGELES, CA :

This folder contain Landmark version. Please, don't remove the folder called " Model" otherwise an ugly brown box appear.

Bank of America Plaza, formerly Security Pacific Plaza, is a 55 story, 224.03 meters.It was completed in 1974 with the headquarters of Security Pacific National Bank, Capital Group Companies and Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton as its main tenants.
The tower is the fifth tallest building in Los Angeles, and the 83rd-tallest building in the United States.
In 2009 it had the highest assessed value of any office building in Los Angeles County.

In-game settings:

LANDMARK
Jobs: 7831 CO$$
Pollution at center: Air:52 / Water:52 / Garbage:26 / Rad:0
Power consumed: 261
Water consumed: 2619
Flammability: 40
Fire Stage: 5
Lot Size: 1x1 need terraforming and sloping ground to be plop.
Plop cost: $42722

Dependencies:

Simfox darknite mod : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/
Pedestrian Mall Connector : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/3861-pedestrian-mall-connector/

If you have a problem to use this building, visit my thread, and read this small tuto to fixed your problem ;): here

Thanks for your supports and your advices during the conception of this building :)

Good game friends :)

What's New in Version 1   View Changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey darknono35!

Great job, the building fits perfectly in my downtown Los Angeles but I've got a problem: those pedestrian mall are not working... What did I do wrong? I downloaded the pedestrian mall file to my pluggins folder... Is it maybe because of my NAM, maybe too old? The thing is that Sims can not have acces to the building and as a result I've got another empty space in my Bunker Hill place... Any sugestion?

And by the way... To complete downtown LA highrises in simtropolis the 777 tower and the TWC tower are needed...Any place where I can get them for my simcity?

Share this comment

I almost NEVER submit a review for these files, and to be honest, I haven't played Sim City 4 or logged into Simtropolis for months, at least 6 or 7 months and never bought the new Simcity. But I just looked on this site for some good map files I can use paint over and thought I would search for Los Angeles since I've been searching for Los Angeles for years. I've been looking for someone to release all the major and non major buildings from downtown Los Angeles. This looks BEAUTIFUL. So realistic, the Bank of America Center from the outside might seem like a boring skyscraper but it is so beautiful when you really look at it. I've been trying to get these types of buildings on this website for at least 5 years. Please, please make more HD LA buildings, I love this city, I know a lot about DTLA and I would really be motivated to load up SC4, put my unlimited money cheat in and have some fun with this game again if I could TRULY recreate LA. Don't worry, I won't post such long reviews that often, I haven't been on here for so long, but please know that I would LOVE if you could please make all the rest of the DTLA buildings in HD. Thank you for bringing back memories!

Share this comment

I've tried everything I can think of and cannot get the gound to show. Put ped malls, raised ground, put roads, traced with ped malls, then roads, I've just about given up. It looks amazing, but your description is not very clear on how to make it properly show.

Share this comment

Nice building, though I had to spend 1 hour in SC4Tool, LotEditor and PIMX just to make it a 10x6 growable lot, I also had to create that foundation as a new prop and try to place it as best as I could below the actual building, otherwise it seemed the building was floating and it didnt match up with the road from other angles.

But still, I'm glad it worked out and Ive got a shiny new growable for my city, 1 hour of my work is nothing compared to the 4 months you spend in creating this, either way, all that really matter is this: Thank you! :P

Share this comment

Could you please make one which doesn't need to put on the decline ground?? It's really painful to try hard to put it correctly :( .And I don't like  the decline ground in CBD

Share this comment