1 Screenshot

About This File

Haunted Woods of the Dead - Fillers
By abcvs

This pack contains two filler lots to use with the Haunted Woods.

Size: 1x1; 2x2
Menu: Park
Plop: $20 (2x2) $10 (1x1)
Monthly $5
Bulldoze: $1

To install unzip and place folder in your plugins folder
C: Documents/Simcity4/Plugins

To uninstall simply remove folder from the plugins folder and bulldoze the lot.

The 2x2 lot includes the haunted mist and zombies.
The 1x1 lot includes zombies.

Dependencies:
MTP Super Pack
The Terrain Kit (7n1)
PEG-Poltergeist Manor 
PEG Poltergeist Manor (Variations)

Credits:
Props and Textures - Pegasus
Original Deadwoods Lotting - Paeng

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Andrew S
      First upload, please let me know what you all think and what needs improvement.  I plan on making some more halloween themed parks.  Just put the .SC4Lot file in your Plugins folder.  1 Dependency Needed, link in comments section.  Only tested on SC4 Deluxe.  No lighting at night due to inexperience.  Will continue to make edits and updates to this file as time goes on.  Lot size is 3x6.  Thank you!
      *file needs a few updates, will try to do it by the end of the week*
    • By Craig-Abcvs

Now showing on a STEX or PLEX near you. This SC4.lot file landing strip, is a small yet busy functional airport, designed for your MTP communities and will replace the Maxis Small Landing Strip.   All costs and stats remain the same as its Maxis replacement.   To install unzip and place the lot file in your Plug-ins folder.   To un-install simply delete the file from your plug-in folder.   Features include:   Improved taxi-ways with runway lighting. MTP / Rural themed textures, flora and props. Timed aircraft props to simulate aircraft movement. Different day and night timed people and cars.  Security Guards will come on and off shift during  the day and night at the main security checkpoint. The security gate on the far side of the airport will line up with the gates on the MTP Econo-Airbase, to provide a paved runway for the cash-strapped MTP airforce. This airport still includes the Skydiving, Crop Dusting and Stunt Plane "U-Drive it" planes.   Dependencies: PEG-MTP Super Pack
      PEG-Security Fencing

Additional Screenie:

Download Here - STEX

• By Simmer2
      It has come to my attention that Caribou's website went down back in 2016 and after scouring the internet there is no trace of any of his work.
      Since I have his work stored in a secure offline vault, I feel that in the spirit of preservation, his work should be available to the public once again.
      These lots and models were made by Caribou and are provided AS IS, nothing in the Zips has been changed by me.
      Since he never provided any pictures I took it upon myself to plop all the lots in game for the purpose of taking snapshots in order for everyone to peruse them before downloading.
      Anyone in the future who would like to create new lots from these models can now use these uploads as a dependency.
      There are 4 lots in this zip

All 4 are filler lots for his ramps and elevated stations.
      Many Thanks go to Tyberius06 for bringing this matter to my attention.
      Kind regards
      Simmer2
    • By tariely
      Too much SC4 custom content gets lost on the web as websites come and go. Most Kazuki's content seems lost, except lots that have been salvaged on the STEX : Kazuki RedBrickPlaza Lots 1.0, Kazuki Road Divider Park Lots 1.0 and, relotted by nos17, his street stalls . ALso, (thanks rsc204 !) his Underbridge lots :

Disclaimer : those are kazuki's only, I am only  saving them for the community.
      NB : I have slightly amended Kazuki's own readmes to delete the unreadable parts in Japanese.
      Dependencies :
      PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
      http://www.simtropolis.com/STEX/index.cfm?id=11421
      PorkieProps-Vol2.dat
      http://www.simtropolis.com/STEX/details.cfm?id=11420
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=118
      BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01.dat
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=475

Screenshots of SC4 by kazuki
      site web (alas, images only) : http://klex.blog85.fc2.com
    • By CorinaMarie
      I logged in this morning to find I'm wearing a witch's hat for Halloween:

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections