LBT Chihuahuan Terrain Mod 2

(20 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Mexico Terrain Mods (Chihuahuan Terrain Mod), This is a desert terrain mod, based of the Sonoran, Coahuilan and Chihuahuan desert located just north of Mexico. This file includes a controller where you can set the altitude height, beach height, etc...

I suggest your to not use any rock mod, maxis rock mod looks great at this terrain mod, as for water mod its your choice.
Special thanks to C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.

If you download this file please pick one type of terrain mod you want, depending you want snow over it... the normal (or the one that doesn't say hight or low height) that's the no snow version,, the low height is the most covered snow version and high height is the few snow version...

Enjoy!

Compatility:

This file only compatible with SimCity 4 "Rush Hour" or SimCity 4 Deluxe.

Installation:

Installation: Just double click on the installer and it should automatically install the terrain mod into your plugins folder.

Uninstall: For uninstall, look at your documents/SimCity 4/Plugins/LBT/TerrainMods and delete the terrain mod contain folder.

Dependencies:

NO DEPENDENCIES NEEDED

Credits:

C.P. for allow me to include some of his terrain textures on this terrain mod.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you    a rare terrain mod that has no dependencies    will definitely try this

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
hj32853

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
pluplu76

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By MatthewTNT79
      I've been trying to make a custom map where a river splits, goes over a cliff, and into the sea. However, there are a host of problems and I have little idea how to fix them. Along with the the unnatural terrain, especially around the slopes, the rivers are much too shallow and one of them has a mild drop after the cliff, which is undesirable. It would be very appreciative if you could assist me with making my map or better yet, have the file for the map itself so you could fix it.

Link to the map here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt316635ghnjvqr/Candle Sea.crp?dl=0

• By mormon100
      Hi Guys.
      I have a problem with roads.
      1. I can't connect two ends of roads together if they are on diffrent terrain levels. Whe one of them is a little bit higher or lower they won't connect. (Pic1)
      2. When i build a road and terrain is changing, for egzample is lower then road is makeing someting like bridge, to stay on the same level. It won't fit to terrain like sreets or avenues.(Pic2)
      3. And smethinmes when terrain s changing (probably is higher than road) it turns red and telling me "filed smoothing terrain". (Pic3)
      SimCity on my older computer doesn't have this problem but  have there older version of NAM (maybe 2014?). Now i have my new laptop and i started SimCity and NAM on December 2017, so it's probablu newest version of NAM.
      Please help. I don't want to have no roads in my city.
      Very thankful Paul 

• By Thorx21
      I downloaded a custom region from the STEX called "Suriname" which is a former dutch colony in the north of southern america. It's the first time I try to install and use a custom region. For this I used SC4 mapper with which I imported a SC4M file to create the map. 

There are several problems. The 1st one is what the red text already tells you. The city called "Northest Suri" is orientated north/south according to the region overview as it is shown on the picture.
      But when you load the map the small developed area which you can see on the pic in the sattelite view mode is faced to the south (bottom part of the map in city view)
      So consequently it rotates the map 90 degrees right changing it's orientated to west/east causing the sea to be rendered on the east side of the map in city view rather then the northern side as the region view displays.
      However, the city tile right of it called "Suri - A" is angled in the orientation shown according to the region view and is as it should be.
      There is also a 2nd problem which the picture already shows. But the following picture shows it a little bit better.
      This is a region from the STEX called the "Soviet Union"

FIrst of all the problem, which is the edge reconciliation that apparently draws water on the southern edge of the city tile.
      I have thus far always used edge reconciliation but with these custom regions it seems to be a problem. Does it matter whether I reconcile the edge or not?
      And why does it do this?
      Is there a fix or method so the map reconciles properly?
      Or should I never use reconciliation at all?
      I downloaded the appalachian terrain mod. Does that conflict with the region as it was rendered by the author, or does that have nothing to do with it?
      In any case, it seems that many of the custom region have different terrain mods or terrain colors used to render the map.
      How do I know which terrain mods were used with the custom region that I downloaded, or the ones I'm still going to download in the future.
      As for this one, how do I make sure my city tiles match the colors of the terrain the region is rendered with.
      Which mods were used by the author to create that particular tint of green?
      I don't fervour any particular terrain mod but don't really like the bland vanilla one.
    • By debussyman
      Located on the Calle Ancha del Bazar, this building from the Porfiriato represents the comercial height in the early 1900’s.
      Dependencies: BSC Mega Props - DBSSYMN Vol01 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=736
      Growable Version:
      Lot size:
      2 x 3 tiles
      Building style(s):
      Building: Commercial,Building: CS$$,Style: Chicago,Style: New York,Building: Commercial Shop,Building: Commercial Movie,BTE : Comm. Retailers
      Growth stage:
      <
    • By SharkD
      I'm interested in emulating SimCity terrain generation for a LEGO project I am working on. Could someone explain the differences between SC3K and SC4 terrain?
      IIRC, SC3K has three vertical slope levels, and can only model right angles and 45 degree angles. How are things different in SC4? Does SC4 also limit you in this way?
      Thanks.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections