New university

(92 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

40,000 students, EQ boost of 500 and extra 15% for group ages 0-50. Extended radius $1,000 a month and 12,000 plop cost.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

40 000 is alot for a University. it may just be me tho. i go to uconn and thats a big school. we got only 12 000 or so. i think cut it in half and its more realistic. hehe then again i can not get a city past 30k ppl hehe. great design tho. very nice ^_^

Share this comment

In Mexico city where i live the national university hosts 250,000 students so it's not far fetched at all, of course it's a lot bigger.

Share this comment

Guest Homer90

Posted

40.000 students is not unrealistic. The university which I visit has 20.000 students and is thereby rather in the centre zone which the number of the students concerns. By the way I like this Lot ;)

Share this comment

Guest MasterMorten

Posted

Here in Copenhagen, Denmark(1,5 mil people) we have a university hosts almost 40,000 students. So it

Share this comment

Guest txm262

Posted

Penn State - 40,000 students, so this is right on target for me!

Share this comment

I never thought someone has lived in Mexico City, I live at the outskirts of it and we have about 15 universities in my town, so I'd expect about 70 in the capital.

Share this comment

Guest just2584

Posted

I go to WVU and we have gotten a larger student population since I started. We now have well over 35,000 students so its just the right size as most colleges in the US continue growing

Share this comment

Well done! I'm tired of constatnly building multiple items (ie. a small stadium, a hospital, and a opera house) as a part of a major public institution. Perhaps adding an opera house-style buidling (for a performing arts center) would be appropriate?

Share this comment

I go to the University of New South Wales in Sydney, we have ~50,000 students. The university would cover most of a small map though.

Share this comment

isnt penn state 50000 now btw WE ARE PENN STATE LOL! Excellent work there 9/10 since the sporting complex take up more room then classrooms an there arent enough enough classrooms good work.

Share this comment

another great work of art from the master designer...one thing i ask u to make though baco is a commercial plaza with a $$$ commercial booster for office and retail bildings so the radius of the plaza makes the area grow big ! thx

Share this comment

Guest radio_flyer2002

Posted

University of Minnesota here. On any given day, between students, staff, faculty, grad students, visitors, and other workers, there are 80,000 people here. Woof.

Share this comment