Ahoooy ST! First of all I'd like to apologize for my English. I understand this language very well, but there might be few harmless mistakes in my writting
Today I'd like to introduce my CJ called Principality of Jantra. We'll start with not big project called Jaruna Islands. This place is little bit inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertholmene. I'm going to divide this update on 2 parts, today I'm gonna show you general shots taken on spring time.
1. It's small archipelago. Actually there are two inhabited islands: Jaruna Island (bigger one) and smaller Dziewanna Island.
2. An entrance to the harbour:
3. The strait between the islands creates a perfect natural harbor:
4. There is small but charming town called Jaruna, only 100 inhabitants:
5. Main street:
9. A footbridge between Islands:
10. Short stone wharf on the Dziewanna Island:
11. A little bit of nature, there are a lot of lupins and other dwarf plants:
11. Rocky wharf:
12. A lighthouse on the top hill:
13. General overview: