• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Jaruna Islands [part 1/2]

Mańkowsky

Ahoooy ST! First of all I'd like to apologize for my English. I understand this language very well, but there might be few  harmless mistakes in my writting ;) 

Today I'd like to introduce my CJ called Principality of Jantra. We'll start with not big project called Jaruna Islands. This place is little bit inspired by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ertholmene. I'm going to divide this update on 2 parts, today I'm gonna show you general shots taken on spring time.

1. It's small archipelago. Actually there are two inhabited islands: Jaruna Island (bigger one) and smaller Dziewanna Island.Up01pic01_zpsn07sdxmn.png

2. An entrance to the harbour:                                                              Up01pic02_zpsrzgq2gjc.png

3. The strait between the islands creates a perfect natural harbor:                                                              Up01pic03_zpsqm8nj0x2.png

4. There is small but charming town called Jaruna, only 100 inhabitants:                                                              Up01pic04_zpsk68gc1cu.png

5. Main street:                                                                                        Up01pic05_zpsynzsbbtg.png

6.                                                                                                                         Up01pic06_zps7a3loqko.png

7.                                                                                                                         Up01pic07_zpswg8opvwg.png

9. A footbridge between Islands:                                                              Up01pic08_zpsjvxspsnk.png

10. Short stone wharf on the Dziewanna Island:                                                              Up01pic09_zpsll1ik7i9.png

11. A little bit of nature, there are a lot of lupins and other dwarf plants:                                                                                                                             Up01pic10_zps956t3lip.png

11. Rocky wharf:                                                                                       Up01pic11_zpspleiflgi.png

12. A lighthouse on the top hill:                                                                                    Up01pic12_zpsnbhyckib.png

13. General overview:                                                                                              Up01pic13_zpskshykqit.png

Cheers!

22 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very cool! What is that reddish brown building with the dock? I've never seen it before. Looks very cool and fitting with the natural settings of the island.

Share this comment

Many thanks for positive comments from all of You. It's very encouraging!

@slickbg56 Is it about brick warehouse? It's prop, You can find it in BSCMegaProps JES.

@simmytu Yeah, You guessed it well :) I'm a big fan of Witcher 3. In second part of this update there will be an accent associated with Skellige, but I won't spoil it now :)

Share this comment

"Small but charming" summarises your entire entry - it's amazing how much interesting stuff there is to look at on such a limited space and with such a limited number of items you actually used: A handful of houses, some buoys and breakwaters, a little harbour, some boats, a sports pitch, a church, a lighthouse, an abandoned building, a pedestrian bridge... wonderful composition!

Share this comment

Nooo, that's photobucket fault. They're down for maintenance... Please be patient, it is said that they will be back today ^_^

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Mańkowsky said:

Nooo, that's photobucket fault. They're down for maintenance... Please be patient, it is said that they will be back today ^_^

Yeah, but convert the images to .jpg next time. .png's take forever to load for people having slower connections.

Share this comment

Very nice pair of isle´s with natural harbour, great mmp´s. Town Bat´s and lot´s probably mostly plopable as traffic will show; road or street ar somekind of Pedmail or mmp ? Well done !

Share this comment