• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Staying in Dashin...

Mymyjp

My dear friends,

First, I would like to express my gratitude for all your wonderful comments to my journals...I never take anything for granted and knowing that my hard work is appreciated means a lot to me.

This journal is probably one of favorite. A lot of work went into it and I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I am not sure when my next entry will be as I have been convinced to try out the City: Skylines game. I am not sure if I will enjoy it as much as SC4, but I won't know until I try it! :)

In this journal, you will see my first attempt at a mosaic (be kind lol), the hotel, parking and bus station areas near the airport.

Enjoy!

A huge thank you for the individuals who have the amazing talent creating the wonderful tools used in my journals!!! :)

And a very warm, heartfelt thank you to you guys! (Sunwoo, no bombing my city.. :rofl: )

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

The usual overviews

QU6s3wy.jpg

IFKiY6E.jpg

One of the entrance to the main parking area

lqigp2p.jpg

A small section of the elevated and ground parking areas

KOQCCxX.jpg

47Plymish Station - (facing the ground parking area)

O76uJAN.jpg

Going to miss those night shots....

URf3gSu.jpg

Tonraqsun Train Station (facing hotel)

pqlSNvJ.jpg

MJ8NBLk.jpg

Jameslin Bus Station

rRqY1du.jpg

VjQjWh7.jpg

Sunwoobloom Plaza facing Schlumack Hotel

LGB13c9.jpg

R25gEQE.jpg

Schlumack Hotel and part of Hustonia Garden

Z9XjdbK.jpg

Hustonia Garden

n4HzV49.jpg

XMa0oyE.jpg

FqfnXhh.jpg

sBAclf5.jpg

My first attempt at a mosaic! :)

4562YIT.jpg

Thank you and see you soon!!!!

27 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks delightful!!! Great pix of a great place. Have fun with Skylines but don't leave us out in the cold here too long!!!

A-mosaic-ing work!!

Share this comment

Yeah that's just flat out good. Like real good. So, so much detail. Keep up the great work on this. The transit options on display here are on a whole new level.

Share this comment

Huge great job, and specially on the park !!! very nice, hope to see you soon ! 

good luck with Cities Skyline ! 

Share this comment

Awesome entry, so much love in every detail :)

Hope to have you back soon on your SC4 endeavors - have to say you're not the only one that will be playing C:S though ;)

Share this comment

stunning :O love those big projects !

very impressive, small q.. the curve fillers to fill the large 90% AV curves, i need them too can u give me a link pls? would be awesome !! :) 

Share this comment

Awesome work you never fail to impress us as always :D can you give me the links of those parking lots they look pretty good.

Share this comment

Another example of why this CJ is at the top position week after week. This is probably the best entry I've seen so far. Even the image where you literally "burned" the parking top floor looks great!

Share this comment

Grand railway terminal, the park is amazing; the maze is a very special custom made or a special park ? Peang parks some do I know off. Would love to know about these mod´s ! Well done work !

Share this comment

Sweet use of those curved parks. Excellent detail. If you're using a photo-editing program I'd caution you to not overdo the contrast. A lot of detail is lost in some of the night shots because the blacks are too crushed (imo).

Share this comment

This has been an amazing entry. Lots of great pictures that blow me away. Hate to bug but where did you find 47Plymish Station?  I cant find it on google/lex/ or the STEX. The custom models are great. Keep it up!

Share this comment

That is one beautiful park, love the maze! Where did you find that gem? And have fun with skylines! Hopefully it doesn't mean the end of your SC4 days, but if so I'm  looking forward to seeing your work from there.

Share this comment