Replies

thanks to everyone for the support!

Schriefer : Thank you!

Ln X : Hi, Are you still experiencing?

Schulmanator : Thanks!

Spursrule14 : Thank a lot!

Tonraq : Welcome and thank you!

Johan_91 : I really appreciated your comment;

dlsni: thank you. A few more days of patience and you can review the pictures of the previous entry.

Starmodem : Thank you!

pasqualegiò: a volte mi stupisco anche io. Il merito però non è mio ma di tutti quelli che creano e pubblicano gli edifici.

MilitantRadical : thanks for the compliments, I'm sorry if sometimes bother you in private.

Benedict : thank you for what you do.

Urielgarcia : Welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed my work.

Alex_1210 : Thank you for 5/5

scissors : thank you;

Urban Constant : wow, thank you!

Aaron Graham : o.O Thank you so much. P.S. I love your buildings. Keep it up!

FlyHigh : hi, you're always welcome!

Elavery : thank you

thorbald : I have not used any of those skins. It's true, I've done a lot of confusion. Do you have any other solution?

Paulobergonci : Hi, thank you. It takes a bit of time, but not too much. It is more difficult to find the right harmony between colors.

Tankmank : iYours is the best compliment I could receive. thanks

MatTSW : if you happen to be in Italy, places like this there are infinite;

Hellken : hi!

SimRico :I booked a holiday for you in the vicinity of the farm that you will see in the next photo.

Mesa1sun : thank a lot!

Megie : thank you

Thanks also to those who have created buildings and props that I use in my city. You are great!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PORTO MACONDO - A little coastal town

Porto Macondo is a nice little coastal town on the "Golfo di Castellammare". Early in the morning you will see fishermen going out to sea in their typical boats, later returing with freshly caught fish for the local markets and restaurants. You can book a guided boat trip or even rent a boat yourself to explore the "Golfo di Castellammare".

In the summer period Porto Macondo's harbor comes to life at night and the area becomes a pedestrian zone, where you can visit several bars, pubs and restaurant. Sitting on a terrace overlooking the harbor, you can enjoy a cocktail, Macondian wine, handmade ice-cream or a refreshing Macondian granita.

01_zps16b70600.jpg

03_zps5abf6ac3.jpg

04_zps7309ee8b.jpg

05_zps30d2d97b.jpg

06_zps87e6b12b.jpg

07_zps197515c8.jpg

09_zps0a9cd23b.jpg

08_zps082bc1e2.jpg

10_zpsd4457035.jpg

11_zpsd752b64b.jpg

02_zpsc2752263.jpg

Porto Macondo is also an excellent starting point for visiting the famous marina reserve and the Tonnara, where we organize scuba diving activities and boat trips.

12_zps868c833b.jpg

13_zpse2d0defa.jpg

14_zps6a14f5fd.jpg

15_zps0d5f0d90.jpg

Arrivederci a Porto Macondo!

24 Comments

Recommended Comments

Bother me in private? Nah, don't worry. I'm here to help if ever you need anything.

This coastal town is really impressive. Another amazing entry. Great design.

Makes me so sad because I was working on something very similar and now that my hard drive is dead I won't be able to work on it for at least a week.

Share this comment

Bello cazzooooooooooooooo!!!! Strafigo. Ma ci metti un sacco di custom content che pero non é disponibile per tutti... sei prorio bravo. Poi tra l´altro c´é questo perfetto sapore italiano dappertutto... mamma mia.
I palazzi che sono sulle piazzette e che in apparenza non hanno contatto con una strada (traffic enabled), sono tutti ploppable e non functional oppure come riesci a evitare la dilapidation ? Guarda, la tua é tra la miglior roba che ho visto in giro... sono fan da moooolto tempo... COMPLIMENTI VIVISSIMI... Keep Up!!!

Share this comment

Bello cazzooooooooooooooo!!!! Strafigo. Ma ci metti un sacco di custom content che pero non é disponibile per tutti... sei prorio bravo. Poi tra l´altro c´é questo perfetto sapore italiano dappertutto... mamma mia.
I palazzi che sono sulle piazzette e che in apparenza non hanno contatto con una strada (traffic enabled), sono tutti ploppable e non functional oppure come riesci a evitare la dilapidation ? Guarda, la tua é tra la miglior roba che ho visto in giro... sono fan da moooolto tempo... COMPLIMENTI VIVISSIMI... Keep Up!!!

Hello, thanks for the compliments ... to create this realistic effect I used the lot editor. I chose the texture with white bricks and used various "overtexture" to dirting all. After I joined the houses in blocks of 2x10 or 4x4 or 6x4 and then I added all the details using  prop pack of girafe, mbear, nbvc, VIP team and many others that I have downloaded over time and that I could not tell who they are. After I assembled everything and I mixed it all with various MMPs. So this time it's all ploppable. On the other pages of the newspaper is a mixture of plop and grow (I think they say so).

Share this comment

Very nice pics!

Then let's do it the hard way.

take all bus-skins out of your plugin-folder, watch 10-20 trains. If you can't see any buses on the rails put one bus-skin in the folder, watch again...

If you see buses without those skins in the folder, make the same with the train-skins. but then also without buses.

The villain must be somewhere. :D

Share this comment

Amazing, i like the feel and atmosphere you've created here, it is really emphasised by the lack of formal roads

Share this comment

Hey I am back in The Porto Macondo! One of my favorite Getaway vacation cities!  This week's Around The World Tour of featured cities has been really nice!  Just left Stone Creek and the folks there sends their greetings!  I don't know how you DO it ?  You have one coveted well-oiled smooth municipality here In the Port!  The city is always clean with that dreamy warm and fuzzy  feel!  Just being here makes me wana pop the top of a Millers and say "You know? It doesn't get any better than this!" Smooooooth!

And THANK YOU for the reservations! You KNEW Macondo was on my itinerary this week! Gong to go check in now a then head down to the pier for some of that famous ocean-fresh seafood Sharky's my fav restaurant when I visit here! 

world%20tour%201.jpg?psid=1

Share this comment