• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Castellammare del Golfo

gigius76

a1_zps012e46e4.jpg

REPLIES

Huston, Lost Realist, Schriefer, MilitantRadical, Hellken, agunter999, rewright, MatTSW, Gugu3, samu64d, Urban Constanta, thorbald, TekindusT, tankmank, SimRico, Paulobergonci, §haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo and spursrule14: thanks so much for the comments.

Burromocho, pasqualegiò, giacomo83, vinlabsc3k: grazie a voi, amici italiani. Sono contento di avervi conosciuto.

Thanks, Mr Obama :)

I also thank those who support and follow my CJ.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

We continue our journey along the coast of the Republic of Macondo. Today we will visit Castellammare del Golfo, the largest marina in the entire region. Famous mainly for fishing and tourism, is a favorite destination of thousands of tourists in search of sun, beach and good seafood.

Castellammare del Golfo really exist and is only a few minutes from my home. :)

For several years I spend my summer holidays here. I love this town and I decided to make it known to you.

a2_zpscd3eb825.jpg

b_zpsd76c79c4.jpg

c_zps2f65a042.jpg

d_zps5d5497c6.jpg

La Marina

g_zps18aacf87.jpg

e_zps477abab0.jpg

f_zpsf5eb6bf8.jpg

i_zpscf34fee7.jpg

l_zpsadf080e6.jpg

m_zps5b4c51a8.jpg

n_zpsb58f74de.jpg

o_zpsbf96c57c.jpg

La Chiesa Madre

p_zps9d19d3d9.jpg

s_zpse063c620.jpg

r_zpscd60fc93.jpg

q_zps233b1fea.jpg

Piazza Petrolo

z1_zpsbf2c0dde.jpg

z_zps651559fd.jpg

v_zpsa2c98063.jpg

t_zpsb04f5f54.jpg

u_zps3df04b18.jpg

Il molo

z2_zpsf57e4400.jpg

z3_zps96fd2db1.jpg

I'm the guy in this last photo. An image of many years ago, faded as the memories. Me and my vespa 50 special, on the farthest point of the under construction pier. Surrounded by the tranquility of the sea, I caress the boundary between the earth and the sky and I imagine the world that I would.

z4_zps79f3dcca.jpg

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

(Magnifico e splendido, sono passato spesso per quelle zone)

anche io  ho un city journal in cui sto riproducendo le mie zone, nelle zone della provincia di Messina e Catania(Randazzo,Milazzo...) 

Share this comment

thank you  very impressive recreation    amazing what can be done with all this custom content

that has been so generously provided by the SC4 community

Share this comment

Lavoro fantastico !!!!!!!!!! la domanda sorge spontanea : ma il plugins  hai fatto tu case e coste ,muri ecc...........???????

ciao 

Giacomo

Share this comment

Thanks for the comments!

Always love a good med scene.

@Ln X: Corsica would like a word with you.  :P

Hello, I know Corsica and I must admit that it is a unique work. Surely I was inspired by some pictures and I'm glad you've found some similarities. However I do not think I've plagiarized someone just for using some buildings and the water mod. I only represented what I see around me, but if it is a problem I am ready to apologize.

Lavoro fantastico !!!!!!!!!! la domanda sorge spontanea : ma il plugins  hai fatto tu case e coste ,muri ecc...........???????

ciao 

Giacomo

ciao giacomo, i plugins li ho scaricati da vari siti e poi li ho personalizzati con il lot editor. Quindi puoi trovare tutto o come edifici o all'interno di vari prop pack. Il problema è che non so dirti con esattezza quali sono i prop pack che ho utilizzato perché ne ho scaricati parecchi nel tempo. Appena avrò un pò di tempo cercherò di fare uno screening delle dependences necessarie e se gli autori del materiale utilizzato mi autorizzano potrei anche metterle a disposizione di tutti. Devo solo trovare il tempo di farlo.  

thank you  very impressive recreation    amazing what can be done with all this custom content

that has been so generously provided by the SC4 community

Hello, in the previous entry I thanked the community for their generosity. :)

Share this comment