Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmjselect

What did you do while simtropolis was down?

80 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • what did you do while simptropolis was down? I restored my computer, I haven't yet reinstalled sc4+all the extras(via st) so i'll have to do that but what did you do?

I Ate, slept, did some SC4 (various crazy things ingame...)cleaned my room, bought furniture, cured cancer, and AIDS (ok, it wasn't down for that long...) And some stuff I cannot say....face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I spent my online time between PEG's Site and a private website that I am a member of. I spent my offline time modding some stuff for the game, playing a truck driving game, and a few other things.

-Swamper77

Proceeded with normal life really. face-icon-small-wink.gif Also ressurected my deviantart account.

ummm i got sick

umm i almost had a fellow st member drive 600kms to party to pass the time...

rusty_777

and i almost died of boardem

I cried everytime I hit a snag and couldn't ask those more knowledgeable than me how to cure them face-icon-small-sad.gif I left Firefox open at the ST homepage in the hope that it would reappear and hit f5 every now and then, and then cried some more when it told me I had reached the end of the internet! face-icon-small-sad.gif Seriously though, I just carried on modelling in the belief that ST would be back, and lo and behold, it is!!! face-icon-small-happy.gif

It was kind of hard for me to miss ST being gone...I have it set as my homepage...The bad part about the timing of the upgrade/change...After months of working on the Gulf Coast after Katrina and having no internet, I finally take a vacation and spend time at home....and my favorite pasttime (visiting ST) wasnt there

My sister often says to me that there is a fine line between Obsetion and Mental illness......I think I crossed that line...

To drowned my misery face-icon-small-wink.gif I did a little shopping....bought me a 21in gateway HD monitor....and let me tell you...the game looks increidable at 1680x1050 Hi-def

Um, I got a new mobile phone, I got an extra 39gb of internet downloads added to my internet allowance for only an extra $4.10 AUD a month, watched shows such as Desperate Housewives, Prison Break, Lost, Amazing Race, The Simpsons, Family Guy & Family Feud, checking simtropolis every time I had access to the internet (and that includes checking it on my mobile! I love it but I won't go on and on about it) re read harry potter 5, went to school and other various little things. (lol)

I found me some RLface-icon-small-happy.gif

umm i almost had a fellow st member drive 600kms to party to pass the time... quote>

yeah.. and you almost made me come to...

It was hard..heh...I was sick with a fever at the begining of this week and so I sat home bored to death. But later on this week came my birthday so that kept me a little busy a side from school.

I just simply watching tv... worked on homework... went over to Pegasus to see what he was doing... face-icon-small-smile.gif

And I had a few beer.gif ... Not really.