korver

Show us your tropical scenes!

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Dude, you and me both know that no one else is gonna post here after that as an opening entry.

Epic work as always.

I'm gonna go cry in the inadequate people's corner with everyone else.

• Original Poster
  • Wonderful pictures Bastet!

Yeah, it's a shame about Photobucket going down, I was really missing seeing some of your lovely scenes from San Theodoros.. great to see a few of them again *:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Xephren
        Palawan is an archipelagic province of the Philippines. Its capital is the city of Puerto Princesa, but the city is governed independently from the province as a highly urbanized city.
        The islands of Palawan stretch between Mindoro in the northeast and Borneo in the southwest. It lies between the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) and the Sulu Sea.
        This map is at a scale of 1:5
      • By Xephren
        Madagascar is a huge island nation off the southeast coast of Africa. It's home to thousands of animal species, such as lemurs, found nowhere else, plus rainforests, beaches and reefs. Near the busy capital, Antananarivo, is Ambohimanga, a hillside complex of royal palaces and burial grounds, as well as the “Avenue of the Baobabs,” a dirt road lined by massive centuries-old trees.
        This map is bloody huge, fill it all up if you're up for a challenge.
      • By Xephren
        The Solomon Islands, a nation of hundreds of islands in the South Pacific, has many WWII-era sites. Guadalcanal, a province and one of the archipelago’s largest islands, honors fallen Allied soldiers at its U.S. War Memorial. Guadalcanal is also home to the nation’s capital, Honiara, whose bustling Central Market showcases the islands’ produce and traditional handicrafts.
        The country has 600k people spread across 6 large islands and many smaller ones
      • By Xephren
        Bougainville Island is the main island of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville of Papua New Guinea. This region is also known as Bougainville Province or the North Solomons. Its land area is 9,300 km² and has a population around 243,000
        There was a multi-layered armed conflict fought from 1988 to 1998 between Papua New Guinea and the secessionist forces of the Bougainville Revolutionary Army (BRA), because the locals of the island didn't approve of mining operations operated by Rio Tinto from Australia
        Here's a video i made for this map:

• By Xephren
        Papua New Guinea, in the southwestern Pacific, encompasses the eastern half of New Guinea and its offshore islands. A country of immense cultural and biological diversity, it’s known for its beaches and coral reefs. Inland are active volcanoes, granite Mt. Wilhelm, dense rainforest and hiking routes like the Kokoda Trail. There are also traditional tribal villages, many with their own languages.
        This is part of a 2 piece series of either halves of New Guinea
        This map is at a scale of 1:10, and its still pretty big, infact, this is the biggest map i've made, and probably will make
        Disclaimer: The eastern part of New Britain cant be seen (on my PC atleast) so no Rabaul However i will make up to this with a possible map of the Bismarck Archipelago