RRetail

RRetail Development

446 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • It may be possible, but I'm not going to do it. I'd much rather see a new BAT come out based off this picture then for me to relot two existing bats in an unrealistic way.

0ab0ad8c-0163-4533-b78b-85b6a6d69e11.jpg

7 minutes ago, RRetail said:

It may be possible, but I'm not going to do it. I'd much rather see a new BAT come out based off this picture then for me to relot two existing bats in an unrealistic way.

0ab0ad8c-0163-4533-b78b-85b6a6d69e11.jpg

I wish someone would do bats of truck stops

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?Dell%20PLant%201_zpsitgvcd9s.jpg~origina

• Original Poster
  • 1 hour ago, redfox85 said:

would you consider doing some of the gas stations in 4x3 or 4x4? These would allow them to "fit" lot size with the 4x3 restaurants you relotted.

I've been trying to go by a system where the biggest gas station lot I want to do is a 2x4 lot. To me, restaurants should take slightly more room up than a gas station should.

13 hours ago, tariely said:

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?

I was debating about giving that a relot, but decided against it. It isn't exactly more forte as I'm more into the commercial side of things.

Maybe @kingofsimcity would like to take the project on, as he has been moving toward more industrial lots lately.

• Original Poster
  • 12 minutes ago, tariely said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll go beg at his door :-)

No problem, hopefully he won't mind.

On 5/17/2017 at 9:13 PM, tariely said:

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:26 AM, RRetail said:

I was debating about giving that a relot, but decided against it. It isn't exactly more forte as I'm more into the commercial side of things.

Maybe @kingofsimcity would like to take the project on, as he has been moving toward more industrial lots lately.

Or perhaps I could do something with it? *;)

Well, I asked KOSC, but we can have a Battle of the Relots, if you give me an email address to send the folder (I have exceeded my space here)  :-))))

On 17/5/2017 at 0:52 PM, RRetail said:

Enjoy!

For a reason that totally escapes me, Paeng Modular Truck stop, which IS in my plugins folder, (and only at one place, I checked, just in case :-) ; I also reDownloaded it just in the pther case), doesn't show  up anywhere -- not even in lotplop. I'm floored. I would so like to use it in tandem with your relots ... 

EDIT : I did the Ultimate Stress Test, i.e. plugins folder empty except for your truckstop +Paeng. Your truckstop relot shows up OK. Paeng is totally AWOL. Nowhere to be seen. Absent. Disappeared. That Parrot is dead. 

RE-EDIT : That Parrot is Lazarus. It was only the Penultimate Stress Test. In doubt, REDOWNLOAD, you DUHmmy, she said, slapping herself. (thanks for you patience...) #SheepishInChicoutimi

• Original Poster
  • On 5/20/2017 at 0:54 AM, tariely said:

For a reason that totally escapes me, Paeng Modular Truck stop, which IS in my plugins folder, (and only at one place, I checked, just in case :-) ; I also reDownloaded it just in the pther case), doesn't show  up anywhere -- not even in lotplop. I'm floored. I would so like to use it in tandem with your relots ... 

EDIT : I did the Ultimate Stress Test, i.e. plugins folder empty except for your truckstop +Paeng. Your truckstop relot shows up OK. Paeng is totally AWOL. Nowhere to be seen. Absent. Disappeared. That Parrot is dead. 

RE-EDIT : That Parrot is Lazarus. It was only the Penultimate Stress Test. In doubt, REDOWNLOAD, you DUHmmy, she said, slapping herself. (thanks for you patience...) #SheepishInChicoutimi

Glad everything is working for you then.

5 minutes ago, RRetail said:

I think the mall is complete and ready to be added to the STEX very soon. Three separate lots combine to make this massive big shopping center.

Thanks to @kingofsimcity for helping me out with the building props.

Untitled.jpg

Can't wait.

Looking forward to them. (although I don't relate that well to the screaming blue roof:-) I find those very very-coloured pieces kinda hard to place :-)))

On 22/5/2017 at 5:13 PM, RRetail said:

I seem to have a problem, althought I (think) I have all the deps. The third lot is nowhere to be seen in the menu. What am I doing wrong ?Sans%20titre%20-%20copie_zps5uuexcve.jpg

What I have :

Sans%20titre2%20-%20copie_zpsonwj8aua.jp

Instead of using the Nordstroms and Hechts from original mall lot, I substituted them with DK1's JCPenney and Macy's. This way the mall can be used in less upscale areas.

do you have those?

• Original Poster
  • Looks like you are also missing the Macy's and Sears files. Keep in mind when downloading my lots, sometimes you will need some of the dependencies found in the original lot. The lot file should appear under as an Olive Garden building. If that doesn't work, use the lotplop cheat and access it by using Mall Lot #1.

13 hours ago, DavidDHetzel said:

do you have those?

I have then now :-)

RRetail, the SG_Sears dep doesn't seem to be on the STEX. Oops ?

I meant in the list of deps you give the hapless downloader :-)

OK, I can lotplop lot #2, but I can't plop it via the menu. The only olivegarden icon I have just plops... an Olive Garden restaurant :-) Is it me ? Am I cursed ?

olivegarden_zpssdo5xi80.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Unless it has changed since I last looked, the icons should be Olive Garden for lot #1; JCPenney or Bed, Bath and Beyond for lot #2 and IHOP for lot #3.

I guess I figured that Sears was a given since it was a dependency in the original download. I see where you are coming from and I will fix that.