4 Screenshots

About This File

To my knowledge, this is the third version of this lot to be uploaded. This one is meant to supersede (but they will not overwrite) those versions: the original by ks_jpn, and a relot by caspervg.

----------------------
Installation & Use:
----------------------
I've started a new system that hopefully makes dependency finding and validating easier for everyone centered around Cleanitol scripts. Follow these steps:
    1. Run "RemoveList.txt" if you wish to remove ks_jpn's and caspervg's lots.
    2. Run "DependencyList.txt" to see if you have all required dependencies. Links will be provided in the script if you do not have any of the necessary files.

* Please let me know if anything does not work as it should.*

-------
Stats:
-------
Main Stadium:
15x20 LM
§552 000 Plop Cost
§210 Monthly Cost
+50/30 Landmark Effect
Minimal Pollution & low Flammability

Training Field:
5x4 LM
§23 800 Plop Cost
§50 Monthly Cost
+40/20 Landmark Effect
+20/10 Park Effect
Minimal Pollution & Low Flammability

------------------
Dependencies:
------------------
Note: For a quick check to see if you already have any of the necessary dependencies, run the provided dependency Cleanitol file.

Original Models:
Cercanias GLR Station
Stadion Feyenoord De Kuip Rotterdam

Textures:
KOSC SuperSHK MEGA Textures
BSC Textures Vol 01
BSC Textures Vol 02

Props:
girafe ashes
BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol01
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
BSC Mega Props - JES Vol05
BSC Mega Props - SG vol 01
SHK Parking Pack

-------
Links:
-------
For help/feedback/suggestions
A Compendium of Creations
nos.17 @ Simtropolis
nos.17 @ SC4Devotion

And above all... have fun!

nos.17

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tyberius06

Thank you very much! It's an amazing lot! Woooow...
Well, I reduced the plopping cost for myself a bit (via Reader), because a half a million is way above my paygrade and if I want to be experimenting where and how I should plop this beauty that would bankrupt my cities... :D :D :D

Anyway really nice work! Thanks for it!

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By lmca9000
      The Total Entertainment Center of Cachamay or (Cachamay Stadium) is a multipurpose stadium located in Av. guayana in Puerto Ordaz (part of Guayana City) Bolivar State, Venezuela. The old stadium was opened in 1990 and sunjected to an expansion, modernization and remodeling over the years 2006 - 2007. 
      Capacity: 42000 
      No dependencies.
      A Special thanks to @korver and @matias93 for helping me with the technical problems. 
      ESPAÑOL
      El Centro Total de Entretenimiento Cachamay o simplemente Estadio Cachamay, es un estadio multiproposito localizado en Puerto Ordaz (parte de Ciudad Guayana) en Venezuela. 
      El antiguo estadio fue inaugurado en 1990 y modernizado, expandido y remodelado en 2006 y 2007 aumentando su capacidad a 42000 expectadores, el estadio fue una de las arenas para la Copa America Venezuela 2007.

• By dmscopio
      This is it. The Dmscopio Stadium AKA "The Glass Bagle". The lot size is 16x18 and it provides 800 CS$$ jobs. To install, simply extract to your Plugins folder.

Dmscopio Stadium
      Lot: 16x18
      Dependencies: NONE
      Jobs: CS$$ 800
    • By VitroOliveira
      Today a crazy idea came and I put all stadiuns and play grounds I have can find... maybe a bad and crazy idea...

• By lmca9000
      The Forum of Valencia is an indoor sporting arena located in the venezuelan city of Valencia. The capacity of the arena is 10.000 and is used mostly for basketball and concerts.
      Dependencies:
      Network Addon Mod (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-nam-for-windows-installer/)
      SFBT Essentials (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=750)

ESPAÑOL 
      El Forum de Valencia es un estadio depurtivo cubierto ubicado en la ciudad venezolana de valencia. La capacidad de la arena es de 10.000 personas y se usa principalmente para baloncesto y conciertos.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections