Heretic-Tariel EBLT Plaza Expansion (Mirror Pieces) 1.0.0

(2 Reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

One of my first relotting project was to make a "redirected" mirrored version of @io_bg's EBLT Plaza Set, to make a flawless looking plaza route combining the original set of plazas and the relots. Well doing my "house keeping" on my bunch of experimental relots, I decided to revisit my old lots. Since @tariely started her very nice projects on plazas and gardens, we made a team-up and she facelifted my lots with nice nightlights and other fancy stuffs, and also made three plazas for this set. Huge thanks to her for the hard work on this project!

List of items:

6 1x1 modular plaza walk pieces. Using the SPOT you can make bigger plazas with flawles plaza routes. (see attached pictures)
2 2x1 modular-ish plaza walk pieces. 
5 2x2 Mirrored Plaza for the purpose of expanding the existing EBLT Plaza set.
2 2x2 Plaza using the same route-ways as the original set. (They are not mirrored pieces, credit goes to Tariely for these pieces)
2 2x4 plaza pieces - one regular and one mirrored version

The listed items can be working together nicely, but I guess, need a little patience and experimentings for better results. 

Copy the "Heretic Projects" folder from the zip (or unzip it) into your plugin folder. Highly recomended to keep the provided folder structure, because all of my uploads have the same format, and since sometime I'm working with inclouded dependencies (such as textures or descriptor datas) it's better if these "inclouded dependencies" are in the same place. If you unzipped the upload, you may delete or remove the "Documentation" folder from your Plugin Folder.

You will find these lots in the Park Menu close to the original set.
The plop cost of the original 2x2 set is 50$.
To keep the additional pieces close to the original set, I gave the following values:
2x2 plazas - 51$
1x1 plazas - 52$
2x1 plazas - 53$
2x4 plazas - 55$

Dependencies (it's quite a long list, but it contains pretty common prop packs, specially if you're already using Tariel's one or more parks/plazas from previous uploads):

BSC Mega Props - CP Vol. 1
BSC Mega Props - CP Vol. 2
BSC Mega Props - SG Vol. 1
BSC Mega Props - MJB vol. 1
BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02
BSC MEGA Props Jen_P Vol01

BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol02
BSC MEGA Props Misc vol01
BSC MEGA Props Misc Vol02
BSC - VIP girafe birches
BSC - VIP girafe maples v2
BSC - VIP girafe lindens
VIP Delecto Ploppable people
RDQ HD Prop Pack Darknite Version
Murimk Props Vol. 2
Was Dutch Prop Pack
NBVC Plazas with fountains
Porkie Props vol. 1
Tamorr's Resource 2.05
PEG MTP Super Pack
S.P.O.T. (SimPeg Plop Orientation Tool)
Neko PropSet 2  
Nams Props Pack vol 1

Nams Props Pack vol 2

WMP Power Props
Rivit's special lights for Tariel, from her previous uploads  Necessary for the lighting:
                                                                                            zLightCones_RVTNite.dat Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. (If using LRM and finding your own lights too dim, take out zLightCones_RVTNite.dat).

NDEX Base Texture set vol. 1
BSC TexturePack - CycleDogg vol. 1
Rivit BSCTexturesCycledoggVol1Extra (included)

Huge thanks to Tariel for her help on this project. All the nightlights are her work, so all credits on the night lights is hers!
Also I would like to thank to Tariel her ideas and help on the lots, and that she provided her versions for this set. 
Also would like to thank to @rivit to helped us out with a little overlay texture addition to CycleDogg overlays, which seemed a necessary addition to this set. Credit on that is his! 

- Tyberius

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Great looking and modular! These will surely find their way in my city, thanks!

Share this review

Link to review

thank you for these beautiful plazas and all the work you put into making them modular

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Mary miller
      Well hello everyone. I see alot of new names. I am going to be doing some bats and designs for the Mod Sim Mars  Beta 3 release. 
      My first step will be drawings
      second step will be creating the bats them selves. 
      I am starting from the ground up since it has been a number of years since I have done any thing with simcity at all. 
      I am back and I am here to stay untill this wonderful site is gone. 

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Green Green Tennis Greens
      This is a medium-large sized tennis park using @rsc204's splendid AoT (Any One for Tennis) pack.
      For those interested in the revised and final version of this tennis park, you can find it in here:
      Package Overview
      A nice tree-sheltered tennis park that will fit well in any medium-wealth neighborhood. Comes with 4 courts, a public restroom and a small parking lot. Anyone for (more) Tennis?
      General Stats
      Green Green Tennis Greens
      Lot Sizes: 6x4
      Wealth: §§
      Cap Relief: R§ 1000, R§§ 2500, R§§§ 2500
      Plop Cost: §1000
      Maintenance Cost: §25
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 Props
      Maxis Buildings as Props OR TWrecks' Maxis Prop Names and Query Fix  SHK Parking Pack AnyOne for Tennis BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 Enjoy!
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: The Forsaken Ones - City Parks and Plazas (2015)
      There's a ton of leftover lots I have sitting on my hard drive in an unfinished/near-finished state dating all the way back to mid-2015. The Forsaken Ones is a series dedicated to those lots/packs which I feel is decent enough to warrant a look again and as such, I've tidied up a few of the leftovers and packaged them together.
      City Parks and Plazas was originally meant to be a large park/plaza pack back in 2015. The original idea included FA2 conforming plazas and a vast variety of other seasonal parks and plazas for more urban areas. As I ultimately got sidetracked with parking textures shortly after the creation of the first parks, the rest of the set never came to fruition.
      Package Overview

Included in the following package is a set of 4 park lots.
      General Stats
      The 4 parks/plazas in this set consist of the following:
      1 small high-wealth plaza, providing small amounts but full R$, R$$ and R$$$ cap relief. 1 medium-wealth plaza, 1 medium-wealth park, providing residential as well as commercial office cap relief 1 larger high-wealth park, providing full residential as well as commercial office cap relief In addition, all parks share the following properties:
      Air pollution reduction, light water pollution Moderate to strong landmark effects within a short radius, park effects over a larger radius (relative to park size) By default, the parks should appear early on in the parks menu.
      Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      This is an oldie so the dependency listing is considerably shorter.
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 BSC MEGA Props CARCH Vol. 1 Textures
      BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Textures Vol. 3 Enjoy!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections