2 Screenshots

About This File

Buffalo Wild Wings (affectionately known as BDubs) is an American casual dining restaurant and sports bar franchise specializing in Buffalo wings & sauces. As of June 2017, it had 1,238 locations (625 directly owned by the company, and 612 franchised locations) across all 50 U.S. states and DC along with locations around the world. This location is based off of one in Allentown, Pennsylvania.

NOTE: due to a small issue with the building model, this is a ploppable-only with 24 C$$ jobs. I plan on revisiting the model in the future to make it work as a growable as well.

Thanks again to @RRetail for the lot! Dependencies:

EDIT: forgot lot in Zip file, please redownload if you downloaded it before.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tyberius06

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really nice building again! Now we are getting nice new C-Service models and lots, so we can keep our cities fresh! :)

Thanks your work on these! :)

- Tyberius

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By pclark06
      Qdoba Mexican Eats is a chain of fast casual restaurants in the United States and Canada serving Mexican-style cuisine. There are 729 locations total. This one is based on one in Webster, NY. Growable 3x3 Stage 2, use LotPlop to plop.

Thanks to @RRetail for the lotting!

Dependencies
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 CP Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Feather Grass Linden Trees Maple Trees Rowan Trees
    • By RRetail
      MANY of you may already have these lots. But because of my relot plans and I uploaded in packs for the commercial relots, here's all my commercial relots that I previously uploaded to the STEX that I don't not plan to redo. If a commercial building I previously worked on is not in here that is because it will a part of a new and updated commerical relot pack or someone else has relotted it.
      These are for those of you who don't have these.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com1 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      To plop the Blaine's Farm & Fleet and Mills Fleet Farm stores you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      3x4 lots:
      4x5 lots:
      5x5 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com2 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      7x5 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com3 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      5x4 lots:
      6x4 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com5 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x5 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com7 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      7x8 lots:
      7x9 lots:
      7x11 lots:
      9x13 lots:
      Only need the Fry Electronics files found in 'The Forsaken Files' 15x14 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com8 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x3 lots:

4x4 lots:

6x8 lots:

7x9 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com9 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sears Grand:
      You only need to keep these two Sears-related files found in the B62 Sears Grand file. b62_SearsGrand_MB v3.41 (both the Model and Desc files) You do not need to keep the Diggis or Non-Diggis Version if you plan to ONLY use my relot. If, however, you want to use both mine and nos17's version, you will need to choose. Likewise if you just want to use nos17's version. Lowe's:
      You only need to keep the B62- Lowe's Home Improvement folder A couple of these lots require lotplop to work.
      6x8 lots:

8x9 lots:

8x11 lots:

12x10 lots:

13x12 lots:

13x13 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com10 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x5 lots:

5x5 lots:

6x5 lots:

7x9 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com11 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      When downloading, please know the following:
      Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX department store models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  One STEX file is required as it is not part of the department store files on the LEX  
      Lot Sizes:
      3x4 lots:
      SG Richardson's Department Store 4x4 lots:
      SG Urban Department Store 5x3 lots:
      SG Hess Department Store 5x5 lots
      SG Monkey Wards 5x6 lots:
      SG Neiman Marcus 6x5 lots:
      SG Hechts SG Nordstrom SG Sears 6x7 lots:
      SG Wally K's Bullseye  
      Dependencies:
      Wally K's Bullseye Simgoober Department Store Models Simgoober Department Store Lots  
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com12 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX small commercial models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  Lot Sizes:
      Pack Televe: 1x1 lots: Barber Shop v2 Barber Shop v3 1x2 lots: Barber Shop v1 Photomat Keymaker Java Hut 2x2 lots: Advance Auto Parts Autozone Pawn Shop v1 Pawn Shop v2 Pack Thirteen: 1x2 lots: Boomland Gamestop 2x2 lots: Aquina Signs By Julia Used Books Washland v1 Washland v2 2x3 lots: Dollar Tree 3x3 lots: Woodcraft 3x4 lots: Life Style Pack Fourteen: 1x2 lots: Rural Store Small v1 Rural Store Small v2 Rural Store Small v3 Rural Store Small v4 2x2 lots: Napa Auto v1 Napa Auto v2 3x3 lots: Rural Store Large v1 Rural Store Large v2 Rural Store Large v3 Rural Store Large v4 Bonus Relots: 2x2 lots: Check Cashing Loan Shop Wong Hung Chinese Restaurant 3x2 lots: Treadquarters 3x3 lots: SG Fast Food
      Dependencies:
      Simgoober Commercials Models Small Shops Simgoober Commercial Lots Small Shops
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com15 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX medium store models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  One STEX file is required as it is not part of the medium store files on the LEX  
      Lot Sizes:
      Commercial Relots Pack 15: 3x3 lots: Casa Bacardi  Chocolate Boutique LCBO Liquior Pansarkatt Pansarkatt Golf Store Pansarkatt Pet Store  Simply Pets (Small Version) 3x4 lots: Simply Pets (Large Version) Retro Toys R Us 5x3 lots: Goober Electronics Bonus Relots: 2x3 lots: Wilson Farms 3x2 lots: Kelly's Auto Services (Version 2) 3x3 lots: Firestone Jack Knoff Auto Sales Kelly's Auto Services (Version 1)
      Dependencies:
      Wilson Farms Simgoober Commercial Models Medium Stores Simgoober Commercial Lots Medium Stores  
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com16 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2x3 lots:

3x4 lots:
      JES Dollar General Relot (use JES Props Vol 1 linked below)  

4x4 lots:
      Sears Department Store (LEX download)  
      7x5 lots:

7x8 lots:
      b62 Walmart (LEX Download)  
      9x12 lots:

10x9 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      nos.17 Essentials BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol 1 Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials v1.0 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 3 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (blank red 90 degrees) (Walmart 90 degrees) (Blank White 90 degrees)
    • By RRetail
      I wanted to make a realistic Kroger and it basically spiraled into making an entire strip mall based on your feedback. I also choose brands in the plaza that not only fit in this low-end shopping center, but also have used specific brands which I felt SimCity was lacking. 
      A couple of props are included in this pack for the plaza to work properly.
      12x18 lot and found in the landmark menu. There is also three street-enabled connections. 
      Dependencies:
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 RR Prop Pack Vol 2 Mushy's Trailers  45 Kroger 90 Kroger SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Common Spruce Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees
    • By RRetail
      First package of props needed for some of my buildings and some relots.
      I've also included prop files of my BATs that I've made up to this point. For them to work properly you'll need to download each one separately. 
      IF YOU DOWNLOADED BEFORE MAY 30, 2018 PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections