3 Screenshots

About This File

Baileys presents, Marriott Stadium! Featuring 110 Hotel rooms overlooking the football action. 

Size: 13x16 tiles

No dependencies 

No night lights :( im hoping to update these stadiums with lights in the future.

Stadium suggestions???

Marriott-Hotels-Logo.jpg

Marriott-Hotels-Logo.jpg.32f6c33c1445e2d69cdf546fd6df0ea4.jpg

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

korver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nice work *:)

Share this review

Link to review
Aflack122791

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's an okay stadium... honestly too square and reminds me of the football stadiums of the early 1900's. Otherwise would make a great college/city stadium.  Still looking forward to Heinz Field. Try and make an exact replica of that field and you have my vote for bat of the year!!! 

Still great to see an American football stadium here on STEX, such a lack of them.  Thanks for the hard work!

Share this review

Link to review
DavidDHetzel

Cool Stadium, looks like a larger on Campus College Stadium. One thing that bugs me though is the field looks undersized. Take a look at the default Soccer field and try and base your field size off of that.

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections