3 Screenshots

About This File

I couldn't find any Lebanon Cedar or similar type tree in mods so I made my own. It replicates a common true old world cedar tree found in cities all over the world especially in Mediterranean and semi arid regions worldwide. I attached a few photos of the tree found in the real world to give you an idea what they look like and where they belong. I have commonly seen them here in Arizona in middle elevations in places like Prescott, Bisbee and Sierra Vista. Some are even found in higher colder mountain elevations like Flagstaff where I live. This tree is typically suited for a drier type climate and usually isn't found in humid places or wet places. The tree files are resourced from BSC Mega Props Vol02.  Simply drag to your plugins folder in your SimCity folder contained in your PC's documents folder. Credit goes to BSC for yet another great model set.

What's New 1.0.0   View Changelog

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By AndisArt
      AndisArt presents:
      Modern HD Car Props
      This prop pack adds modern cars to your game as props (not as functioning automata/driving cars).
      There are 10 different vehicles with different colorings, totalling 30 variants. All models were rendered in HD, also know as Zoom 6.
      Vehicle models:
      ⦁    Audi Concept Car
      ⦁    Audi Roadster
      ⦁    Audi TT
      ⦁    VW Beetle
      ⦁    Futuristic Bike
      ⦁    Citroen C4
      ⦁    Mazda MX5
      ⦁    Nissan 350Z
      ⦁    Smart
      ⦁    VW Touareg
      The props can be used individually or as a prop family. Item names start with "AndisArt_PROP_carpack", followed by the model name and color. Prop family ID is 0A341980.
      There is a test lot that can be found in the landmark menu for an overview of all models.
      Extract the whole folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins).
      You can now use the models in the Lot Editor or with any download that has this file as a dependency.
      The test lot is an individual file and can be deleted if not required.
      (File:  AndisArt_PROP_carpack_testlot_67ba0db8.SC4Lot)  
      Model credit: Cadnav
    • By aciaKa
      Side Lake, End of Lake
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Dry Stone Walls  (Muro Secco)
      Are a type of wall made with stones found locally and assembled without mortar thus the name Dry Wall (Muro Secco)
      They are mostly found in European countries. Unfortunately they are the remnants of a lost art. No one makes them anymore.
      These walls were used to "fence in" properties and also to provide shelter for livestock.
      I tried to provide almost all possible combination in order to make just about any shape you may need.
      Orthogonal, diagonal, round corner, sharp corner, diagonal to orthogonal, broken walls, overhanging diags and orthos, open gates, closed gates, even gates on diagonals and more!
      There are also a few stone structures to complement the set and one special transition piece which will allow you to follow heights differences of 7.5 meters. (slope friendly). Please use the road lifter tool in the NAM menu to set height to 7.5 meters when using the transition piece for best results.
      Included are 4 lots (Orthogonal only) that will make it possible to create EDGE to EDGE scenes.
      And last but not least, I have included 2 MMP files based on the model and texture of the wall, for those hard to reach areas. They are slope friendly and you can even place them under water if you wish.
      I created a custom icon set with clear and easy to recognize symbols, You will find all 42 lots in the park menu.
      No cost to plop, maintain and bulldoze. Neutral lots. The lots have no base textures. Just plop them and dress them with your favorite MMP.
      No Dependencies.
    • By Shannanigan O'Crabby
      Hello there...
      I'm new to the world of Cities: Skylines. My brother told me about it on Christmas... I bought it the next day and now I'm making "stuff"! I'm going back to school for Mechanical Design (after 15 years as a footwear designer, drawing everything "by hand"), learning Solidworks, Creo and AutoCAD in school, and teaching myself 3D Max and Blender. This is a great outlet to practice everything with a purpose, rather than randomly building things.

I'm really into 1950s & 60s kitschy Mid-Century Americana. So thats pretty much the style all my assets will be... bright colors and funky shapes... the cheesier the better! I'm going to use this post to share my creations. I'm still figuring out some of the back end info for creating assets... but eventually I'll start posting to the Steam Workshop.

First up... a couple props! I love big, obnoxious signs! Expect a lot of those... Lol!

• By heu3becteh
      Can you place props (like light and benches and whatever) in the Asset Editor precisely (be it grid snapping, display of coordinates or whatever)?
      For now the best I could do - is to check the coordinate values of props while placing them using Mod Tools, without being able to input them numerically.
      In Mod Tools there are a bunch of interesting properties found on...
      Tool Controller - PrefabInfo - BuildingInfo+Prop
      But I dunno if you can make changes made there affect the result?
      For now I just place Props and set colors as precisely as I can do it unprecisely (:
      Best regards.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections