About This File
This small project was strongly inspired by the „SFBT Rangierbahnhof“ by Royal (http://www.simcityplaza.de/index.php/verkehr/eisenbahn?start=30) which I used to built up big railyards. So I tried to make something similar for Real Railway (included in the NAM).
These means the engines are german/european style - but you could simply replace them in lot editor to make the lots fitting other areas.
The props are timed - this means the trains appear and disappear from time to time, giving the impression of sweat and work and productivity.
Sadly the engine models have no nightlight. If someone has an idear how to put some "overnight action" on the lots please tell me. Thank you.
Before downloading please make shure you already the necessary dependencies or if they are still available:
1 x functional freight station, size 5 x 7, capacity 6000 (tons per minute?)
4 x single shunting tracks (right english word?), size 1 x 9. They can be connected to the rail system, but have no transport function. They have a small positive effect on economies.
2 x shunting tracks with junctions, size 3 x 8, can be used alone or in combination with the single tracks.
2 x filler lots, size 1x1.
1. Please make shure you have all required dependencies
2. Unzip your dowload.
3. Put both files RRW Freightstation 4x7.dat and RRW Freightyard.dat in your Plugin folder. Or take only one, if you don't need f.e. the station.
What's New in Version 2.0 View Changelog
- fixed wrong model reference in building exemplar (causing brown boxes). Thanks to @SimPimple for reporting the issue,
- reworked base textures and some minor prop editing
- changed folder structure (now extracted into folder 'Fantozzi'). Please make shure you delete any older version manually as therefore it won't be overridden automatically.