UPDATED: Police Ford Crown Victoria - Variety Set 1.4

(19 Reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

NEW!

- Support for Interior UVs

- Royal Canadian Mounted Police style

- Stealth Police style updated

Strike fear into the hearts of criminals with the classic Police Crown Victoria!

Features

- 9 variations and styles (new styles coming soon)

- Includes template Photoshop files to create your own textures

- 443 Triangle Count - Includes all Level of Detail (LOD) models

- Bundled textures are 512x512 and 256x256 resolution (templates are 1024x1024)

- Compatible with the Police Station, the Police Precinct, and the French Police Station

- Mix and match different vehicles for each police station

- Current Styles: NYPDLAPDFBIFHPUK Police, DUBAI Police, RCMP, a BLUE design and an all-black custom STEALTH package

Instructions

- Install by copying the .package files into your ...\Origin Games\SimCity\SimCityData\ folder

- For each vehicle, there are three versions; Police Station, Police Precinct and French Police Station

- You may install one vehicle for each Police HQ (up to three files total)

- Do not install more than one file per station type, this may crash your game

- You may rename the .package files, make sure they come before "SimCity_App" alphabetically

Warning

- Modifying files is still experimental and might lead to city rollbacks

- There is no official statement from Maxis nor EA about using mods, so use at your own risk

- For more information on EA modding policy: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9729407.page

Related Police Mods

This is my third mod for SimCity 2013, part of an ongoing Police set. If you notice any problems, please report them in the comments and I will look at the issues as soon as possible. Be looking for more mods like this very soon! Thanks for your support. Happy modding :)

Parker

Author: Parker W Young - http://www.parkerwyoung.com/

License: CC Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/

You may modify and re-distribute these mod files only with appropriate credit given.

Special thanks to Oppie, creator of SimCityPak: http://simcitypak.codeplex.com/

Special thanks to Tobse for debugging normal maps and interior uvs

Special thanks to Dilin for inspiration and screenshot contribution

Special thanks to elemental1100 for testing the French DLC compatibility

What's New in Version 1.4

Released

• - Support for Interior UVs
  • - Royal Canadian Mounted Police style
  • - Stealth Police style updated
  • - Texture fixes (gloss, mask, normal channels)
  • - Removed dark shadows from vehicle edges
  • - Removed unit numbers from vehicles

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

JukEboX

Share this review

Link to review
SCMT

Share this review

Link to review
red467

Share this review

Link to review
Zorining

Share this review

Link to review
BritBoi82

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review
runarenis

Share this review

Link to review
MudCanz

Share this review

Link to review
BIWDC

Share this review

Link to review
Krio

Share this review

Link to review
M2Asterix

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Murokmakto
      Hello everybody,

I´m a big fan of first person trips through virtual cities. Since the first city building game I played I always wanted to walk the streets of my cities and see a pedestrians view. Luckily this is possible in Cities: Skylines; this is why I am going to do a series of first persion trip videos of my City (ies).

This one is set in the City of San Salvador (I am going to do a tour and Lets Play later on), which is about 70% done,.
      I hope you enjoy!

• By RandyE
      The Regional Fire Station was made for building cities in which designing is more important to the user than civic operations, reducing the need to place and monitor public safety buildings.   The Regional Hospital is an additional building for the same purpose.  I have used the Ice Cream Truck to represent ambulances as there is not one in the Maxis props in LE, so although it may seem a stretch of the imagination, ice-cream at least associates to comfort for most people. 
      The building props are mostly from the Disease and Advanced Research Center and Airport to maintain a modern theme that could also be applied in a futurist setting. The radius and capacity are adjusted to cover most of a large city tile. A  Regional Police Station has been added to this download completing this set of public safety buildings, and an HTML Preview file added featuring the 3 lots.  
      Regional Hospital
      Patient Capacity: 12800, Radius: 2800.
      Landmark and Park Effect: 20, 10.
      Pollution 10, 5. 
      Maintenance Cost: 800
      Regional Police Station
      Dispatches 25 cars,
      Strength 200. Radius: 2800. 
      1 Helicopter.
      Jail Capacity: 200.
      Protection Cost: 400.
      The Regional Fire Station covers nearly an entire large city tile with moderately strong fire-fighting strength.  If placed in the center of the large tile its radius reaches close to the tile edges.  This station would also fit well in appearance and strength as an airport fire station.  
      Plop Cost: 5000
      Protection Cost: 400
      Center Strength: 250
      Radius: 2000
      Total Dispatches: 8
      Dispatch Center Strength: 200
      Dispatch Radius: 2000
      Exterior Strength: 200
      Air and Water Pollution, Garbage, 5, 3
      Located under fire stations in the civics menu with a bright red engine icon.
      All Maxis props and lighting, no dependencies.
      To install copy and paste the Region Public Safety folder into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder.  (delete the readme and preview files).
    • By mattb325
      Karlsruhe Courthouse, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      The district attorney's office in Karlsruhe is presented in SC4 as a functional courthouse.
      It is a reasonably accurate representation although I have omitted the high perimeter walls which are just a little too imposing for my taste. 
      In addition to providing your sims with 128 highly desirable civic jobs, it will help alleviate the commercial and residential demand caps that can hinder city development by providing additional regional demand of over 80,000 CO§§ spaces and 10,000 Residential spaces. Given the way that the game is designed, in addition to providing health, education, safety, etc, using rewards is an absolutely necessary part of being able to develop large cities and regions.
      It sits on a 5x4 lot.
      * It is offered as a reward without needing to meet pre-existing conditions.
      * It is located in the REWARD Menu 
      * It can be placed more than once in a city. 
      * It DOES NOT over-write the ingame courthouse (or any re-lotted versions there-of), so can be used in conjunction with the standard Maxis courthouse reward.
      * It DOES NOT over-write any of my other courthouse lots (so can be used in conjunction with these as well).
      STATS:
      Lot size :                5 x 4
      Plop Cost:              §41,000
      Monthly Cost:        §910
      Budget Item:          Government Buildings
      Occupant Groups: Reward, Courthouse
      Demand Created:  Jobs§: 16, Jobs§§: 104, Jobs§§§: 8.
      Demand Satisfied: R§: 5,000, R§§: 5,000, CO§§: 80,000
      Landmark Effect:   +120 over 36 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 6 over 2 tiles, Water 1 over 3 tiles, Garbage 29 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:  92 MwH
      Water consumed:  184 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §9,140
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two separate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos or Mashty's night-mods) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, make sure the following files are in your plugins:

*BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1180)
      *BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2790)
      *BSC Texture Pack - Cycledogg V01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=101)
      *BSC Texture Pack - BSC Textures Vol01.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90)

NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Sadly, ongoing negative comments from a few members of the community continue to force me to add this ridiculous disclaimer. This building has internal underground parking, and I have not used parking textures. If you wish to add parking textures, please do so using the lot editor.

To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
      Thanks.
    • By TekindusT
      A snapshot of Athens Metro Victoria station, on line 1. I wanted to come here as this station and Ernst-Reuter-Platz station in Berlin are considered as "twins" due to their very similar construction.

• By CorinaMarie
      So, there doesn't seem to be a thread for this in the past 6 pages.

Here we have from low to moderately high security. (Those Ranger Stations are Guard Towers.)

Depending on the individual's criminal record they are put to work in the dirty sanitation department, on the farms, in heavy industrial, or (for the elite crooks) in the commercial offices.
      Recently there have been suggestions for adding an educational curriculum (and the associated buildings) for the unschooled inmates. The city council feels it would not be cost effective. Oddly enough, most of the council members just happen to own the various businesses in town where the prisoners are put to work. (Not that that should be a conflict of interest. Right?) Imagine Shawshank Rredemption style.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections