2 Screenshots

About This File

This patch mod converts PEG-CDK lots for use with the PEG PPonds ploppable water. Most of the CDK lots did not have a water requirement and could already be used with ploppable water systems. But many... most notably the functional CDK Sea Ports... could not. Now... they can!

With this patch, your PPonds are no longer confined to smaller waterways or meandering rivers and streams. You can now build entire, complex ports and harbors  anywhere in your cities... at any elevation !!

* This patch mod provides modified versions of the lot files that have had all water tile requirements removed. It does not create new versions of the lots to further clutter up your menus. Instead, it simply alters the existing lots to make them more flexible.

The patch does not include any of the required files or dependencies of the original CDK versions of the lots.Therefore, the original CDK versions of the lots must be installed for the patched versions to function properly. 

* The default Coast Guard Station conversion patch is included in the main patch file. The optional "southern style" patch is in a separate file so it can be removed if not wanted.

* The default install path is critical for the proper operation of the functional sea ports. Please consult the included readme file for full details.

By default, all of the original lots of the following CDK collections are compatible for use with the PPonds:

PEG CDK3 OWW2

PEG CDK3 Marina  (excluding dock extension lots)
PEG CDK3 Seaport Village
PEG CDK3
Legacy CDK

** Requires:

PEG PPond Kit
 PEG CDK3-SP Ploppable Ships Pack 1
PEG-CDK3-SP Buoyz From Da Hood

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By rsc204
      I've just come across a post by @Reddonquixote over on SC4D, it would appear our problems with using BAT4Max on newer 3DS max releases are over. In one of the scripts is a reference to a function that was removed entirely from 3DS Max, it would appear that trying to call this function was causing the scripts to fail on newer 3DS Max releases.
      Now of course right now, this isn't hugely tested so I don't want to jump the gun, but it seems if 3DS 2017 works with this fix, then it should work for earlier affected versions, am I right in saying that's 2016, possibly 2015 too?
      Anyhow, all credit obviously goes to RDQ for finding this problem, but rather than everyone edit their scripts. I've made a patched file you can simply use to replace the one with the faulty reference (attached).
      Instructions (Readme included with fix also):
      Download/Install BAT4Max as usual Find the install location for the scripts included with BAT4Max
      Default = 3DS MAX INSTALL DIR\gamepacks\BAT\scripts Copy the included SF_LtbL_functions.ms file, overwriting the original
      Remember to backup the original (just in case), by copying/moving it elsewhere outside of the 3DS Max install path Lastly, if you've not already don't so, don't forget to also get the Gamma Fix for 3DS Max from here too: Disclaimer: I personally use 3DS Max 2011, so have no way of testing this fix. But it can't cause any harm, it either works or it doesn't. Worst case scenario, restore the original file and you are back to square one (i.e. it still doesn't work).
      Lastly, please can those who might make use of the patch confirm if it works and which version of 3DS Max they've applied the fix too. This will help greatly with troubleshooting the issue for other users and helping ensure 3DS Max can be used for batting models into the future.
      BAT4MAX_Fix.zip
    • By paeng
      This PEG-PPOND Tahoe Pontoon Boats was made by Paeng and originally was uploaded as a forum attachment onto the PLEX and hasn't been available according to my best knowladge. I made this readme to collect all the dependencies into one place for easier acces with updated links.
      Please note with the permission of the Simptropolis Staff Members (Cori & Cyclone Boom) and Catty-CB this file has been uploaded on behalf of Paeng. It was not available anymore due to the unfortunate demise of SimPeg. All the works in this download were created by Paeng.
      LIST OF ITEMS:
      * 3 1x1 Lots with offset boat props and transparent textures.
      Installation:
      Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.
      Dependencies:
      The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1) OR PEG PPOND KIT -----------------------> PEG PPOND Kit was merged into the The PEG Terrain Kit (7 n 1)
      PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK OR PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack 1  --------> PEG CDK3 REC Boats Pack was merged into the PEG CDK3 SUPER PAK
      PEG PPOND Water Mill -  you only need the PEG-PP_Watermill_RESOURCE.dat file

------------------------------------------------------------
      CREDITS
      Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.
      SUPPORT
      There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
      You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.
      Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum
      http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0
      Have fun and enjoy!
      - Tyberius06
    • By paeng
      Details from the original readme made by Paeng with updated links:
      ============================================================
      Paeng's Urban Recreational Canals
      ============================================================
      A series of shallow canals to create riverwalks or promenades with low sidings for more urban and recreational purposes, to mix with Peg's Ponds and Streams. 

LIST OF ITEMS
      * 5 pcs. Walls and Extenders
      * 4 pcs. Promenade
      * 4 pcs. Narrow (single width) Canals
      * 3 pcs. Xtras (Addons)
      More Addons are planned for the future...

DEPENDENCIES
      * JS Seawalls V3
      * PEG Pond Kit II - Deluxe Edition  ----------->   (transparent patch)
      * PEG StreamKit-Deluxe Edition 
      * The Terrain Kit (7in1)
      * Murimk Props Vol02 v2.01 (Park Props)
      * SG 01 Megapack
      * Porkie Props Vol 01
      * SHK Parking Pack
      * SPOT
      DEVELOPER NOTES
      Experiment with the various sub-sets - all pieces can be mixed freely. Some pieces will need a bit of MMP-treatment to cover up the occasional 'neuralgic' spot. When plopping MMPs take care not to overdo it, otherwise the canal pieces will just "disappear" ;-)
      It is recommended to use this set together with the Free Waters Mod.
      The pieces are set with default white bases and are compatible with my Sandstone Sidewalk Mod.
      All needed info is given via the in-game menu.
      You find all items at or near the end of the 'Parks' menu with custom icons.

INSTALLATION
      Unzip the whole bundle, or COPY the "Paeng" folder from the *.zip into your plugin folder. You don't need to keep the "Documentation" folder. To uninstall, bulldoze any instance of this lot in your city, then remove the file(s) from your Plugins.

CREDITS
      Thanks to the folks at simpeg.com for valuable feedback! :-)
      Thanks to Murimk for some additional props.
      Uploaded on behalf of Paeng by Tyberius with Cori's and Catty-CB's permission.

SUPPORT
      There is a very limited support for these files since the original creator is no longer an active developer and the original SIMPeg site is no longer available as well.
      You can ask for support in the PLEX Support Topic at Simtropolis.
      Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum
      http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10716.0

Enjoy!

• By JurisicSantiago
      Hello fellas!
      I am starting this topic because I've got an issue while trying to patch my digital copy of SC4, bought via Origin Games platform. A few years ago I managed to patch my game correctly, but now it seems impossible.
      My SC4 version is 1.1.610.0, but I can't apply the 1.1.638.0 version I need to start using mods again (I formatted my PC some time ago and I didn't reinstall the game until today).
      Is there someone who's experienced the same problem?? Please let me know if you found a solution.
      Thanks!

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections