Ionica

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Marina Fun pt.3

MilitantRadical

1gtu.jpg

My 50th entry!

This is the third and final part of my Marina Fun series. This time I am using nbvc's modular marina add on. I've noticed that I'm very fond of paulvmonfort's HK Grand Terrace. I think it is because it is a very beautiful building that faces diagonally but isn't actually a diagonal building. The hard drive on my PC is dying and I recently ordered a new one. Hopefully I won't be out of the game for too long.

h450.jpg

ab57.jpg

6wvk.jpg

yc1f.jpg

ked7.jpg

Comments, suggestions, and questions are always appreciated. Thanks for visiting.

ionica_REPLIES.jpg

Ln X: Nice! Great mosaics and habour area.

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks.

TekindusT: This is pure magic, once again!

Thanks. I've cast a spell on you and now you're mine!

Schriefer: What!? It's perfect *------* Great job!

Hey Schriefer, thanks.

Schulmanator: Awesome pix! I feel your pain on the computer... I tried to update iTunes and all I got was a fried CPU!

Thanks Schul'. Update iTunes, then fried CPU? Damn that sucks. At least a got a solid 7-8 years out of that hard drive. I think it was a power outage that crippled it.

KonstantinII: Love all the sights! Where did you get the small boats, in the water?

They are nbvc Sailboats and Divers and Boats.

gigius76: Beautiful mosaic. I really like the colors of this city.

Thanks gigius76.

Huston: Damn, hope you can break some ground on progress, losing data is always #####. But the work on right now looks really great. Now you're making me feel the need to start backing up my files (got no back ups yet and my last ext. hard drive was practically fried so I lost any backups I had there too :P).

Thanks. Yes you need to backup your files. I have 2 sc4 backups. One is on an external hard drive, the other is on a USB stick. I need a bigger USB stick for backups tho because my plugins folder is nearing 8gb.

tankmank: Looking great, i loving the way everything fits so well

Sweet, thanks.

feeroz123: Nice one. First time I saw the walls inside water ! Brilliant.

Glad you noticed that. Thanks.

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Landed in Ionica just now on my weekly Around The World Tour of Featured CIties!  The good folks of The Docs sends their Greetings as well as the Peytoners-Stepford Islanders.  Staying at the highrize district and plenty room service as welll as cultural events to take in.Will stay overnight after an eloquent dinner and off i go tomorrow morning for the next city!

ked7.jpg

Share this comment

Love the curves on the marinas.. they really stand out, Your CJ is most worthy of a Best of the Best award.

Share this comment