• Comments
  • Views

Ionica - Zoolander

Sign in to follow this  
MilitantRadical

Welcome back to

ionicabanner.jpg

Replies

Fox: Love the photoshopped in weather.. amazing talent.

Thanks Fox, glad you think so.

Mithrik: Incredible job with the rain effects, great job!

Thanks Mithrik.

10000000000000: I can say one thing with complete confidence here: EPIC. Love the "Better tell the people in the boats the get out of the pond..."  pic :P

Sweet, I'm glad you really liked it.

ggamgus: Amazun... :O I shot myself to distract you... *BANG!* (*bullet hits the tree 200 ft away*) :P

Thanks ggamgus *Bullet causes tree stump to crack and fall on Militant's head; concussion*

Schulmanator: SWEET! Well done!!!

Appreciated Schul.

hammysonata: Oh cool!! :)  Love the lightening picture!

Glad you liked it. Thanks.

Hazani Pratama: Very Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Hazani.

Jacob Guajardo: Wow such great work it looks so real

Cool, thanks Jake.

SimCoug: Nice photo editing!  Every time I try to do something in Photoshop I feel overwhelmed by all the tools and options. Have you tried the DAMN menu?  It is a lifesaver, especially on my Parks menu.  There is a great tutorial over at SimPeg if you are interested.

Once you know how to do a few things in Photoshop it opens up. It's all about layers. Can't seem to get my head around the DAMN menu, but thanks for showing that to me. I'll PM you when I feel like taking another crack at it, right now I'm okay with my formula, slow as it may be.

sucram17:great weather pics. enjoyed it.

Thanks.

dubaidude303: Speechless.... Amazing weather pics!. Very nice indeed dude :)

Hey dude, Thanks. September always seems to have a temper.

mattbuildsbuildings1234: awesome road/rail system especially around the roundabout, awesome job!

Thanks, glad you appreciated it.

Mastof: Great Work Militant, Love the photo editing.

Thanks Mastof, figured I'd try my hand at some rain, seen other do it before, so it was my turn.

mrblisterdunde: This stuff is why Sim City 4 is still a new game after eight years. To think of how far it's come.

My sentiments exactly. Great comment, thanks.

evanm1487: all you did was copy and paste images from google, shame on you! just kidding, that's some great editing.

Damn, you caught me! Thanks.

BayernMunich: Great BAT mix, love it!

Thank Bayern.

newyorka: How did you get the times square like buildings in this picture?

At least 90% of the buildings in the pic you showed me were from the ST/Exchange, look up nofunk and Jasoncw.

magalenin: Simply E-P-I-C!

Thanks magalenin.

Over the past decade, male modeling has had a shadow cast over it by one man and five syllables: Der - ek - zoo - lan - der

Without further ado I give you: the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids who Can't Read Good, And Wanna Learn to do Other Good Stuff Too. 

zoolandermar28.jpg

zoolandermar22.jpg

At the top of this mosaic you can see Ionica's newest and most advanced medical research facility.

zoomoz2copy.jpg

zoomoz1copy.jpg

The Dina Cliente is part of Poseidon Cruise's newest fleet of cruise ships. It is rumored that Jimmy James, philanthropist billionaire and owner of Poseidon cruises, is building a massive cruise ship to live on.

zoomoz3copy.jpg

At the bottom of this pic you can see the waterfront park where you can find Café Matin, one of the most popular breakfast joints in the whole zone. You will usually be met by a massive lineup when you get there, but it is worth the wait. No reservations, take a number, go walk in the park while you wait.

zoomoz4copy.jpg

Tonight the Kobe Wing Stadium is quiet, but it will be roaring with cheers tomorrow as the Zoolander F.C. continue to fight for a spot in the championship.

zoomoz5copy.jpg

Nights tend to get cold in September, but not cold enough to deter the cruise ship passengers from stepping out on deck and taking a deep breath of that crisp, cool, September air.

zoolanderjun11.jpg

zoolanderjun18.jpg

zoolanderjun25.jpg

Enjoy the warm weather and green trees while it lasts.

zoomoz7copy.jpg

zoomoz6copy.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.

Sign in to follow this  

20 Comments

Recommended Comments

Loved it! :D

LOL, Center for Kids who can't read good... :P

But you put a picture of Pierce Brosnan for Skyfall. That's supposed to be Daniel Craig. A blasphemy against the 007 Series, get him!!!
*James Bond fans rush at Militant* :P

Share this comment