• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

Fox

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!

Replies:

jglei701: Firstly, thanks for the comment 2 updates ago, and glad to see you are still active in the community even if it wasn't as much as before. Secondly that bat is Staten Island Borough Hall ==Download== :)

Hellken: Once again thanks for the comment, and I hope I answered your question to your liking.

Hazani Pratama: Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it.

hahei: Time is running out for SC4 with the new Simcity approching, I'd love to release some lots, but there are way too many dependencies and even some batters have asked me to not use their creations, but I do any way. :wub:

NMUSpidey: Many thanks for your support .. I hope I can win back to back Trixies this time.

SimCoug: Thanks for the comment. Great bats deserve great lots, and if I can use the bat for a different use, means I can use it more often than just once in a city.

TekindusT: You know me .. very anal when it comes to details :P

k50: Once again thanks for the comment, I hope you found the prop alright. :P

Mastof: Thanks for the offer, I'll be in touch. Thanks for the support too.

grstudios: Thanks goes to the people who created the bats, I only added custom lotting, thanks for the support and glad you enjoyed it.

Blakeway: Thanks for dropping by and commenting, miss you already! :wub:

urbanconstanta: Thanks, appreciate the comment.

ggamgus: I appreciate the comment, and good to see you still about after you left AIN.

hammysonata: Really glad you liked the effort I put in.

dalgould: I love the trees too, I've decided to use that style for the last few cities I've made.

MilitantRadical: Thank you for the constant support. Glad you liked it.

7891122562059523: Thanks .. the palaces are Embassies as stated in the text..

10000000000000: Thanks for the comment, atleast 1AIN member actually supports on this site. Your Embassy is going to the top of the list next time I play.

A new update already you say? What is happening? ... lol

I've been playing a bit this week, and after several comments about the lots I decided to show of some more lots, these are luxury estates that either I've created or that I think are stunning in their own right and don't need to be changed at all.

luxuryhome01.jpg

luxuryhome06.jpg

luxuryhome05.jpg

luxuryhome07.jpg

luxuryhome04.jpg

luxuryhome03.jpg

luxuryhome02.jpg

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoyed this pure picture spam!

Please comment and rate.

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

how nice o:

tell you what, I really like the third picture with the retaining walls, that's something special right there.

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks for all the comments so far, I appreciate the time you took to post, and enjoyed reading the comments too.[/b][/color]

[quote name='TekindusT' timestamp='1347972821'] I'm going to be all the afternoon singing [i]Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous[/i] by Good Charlotte!
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Lol .. that's what gave me the idea, after I heard it on the radio on my way home from work.. [/b][/color]

Share this comment

I really like that first one - Is that one of Mattb's schools? Fits right in as a mansion. And I recognize that second pic! :P
Great lots overall - you have special LE powers, à la paeng.

Share this comment

And I was like Oh ma gawd D:

Dude, the land value here must be like, off the charts! Those pictures are TOTALLY the best mansion and large housing real estate pictures I have ever seen. Magnificent job!

All hail the most amazing lot editor user ever :[] No wonder you got a trixie for it! :thumb:

Share this comment

Damn [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"]:O[/url] Would have to win the lottery just to be allowed to visit such a neighbourhood. Awesome pictures man! Btw: that mansion in pic 5 ever been released?

Share this comment