• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

International Embassies Part 2

Fox

International Embassies Part2!

Replies:

hahei: I haven't thought of a building yet for NZ.. any suggestions would be useful though.. :)

alerules: Good to see you back old friend, hope you stay in touch now you have left the AIN. :wub:

grstudios: Thanks for the comment and the question.. the answer is yes! Almost everything in my cities have been relotted. I even won a Trixie last year for that very reason.

NMUSpidey: Hahaha .. thanks heaps for the comments, glad you liked it. :wub:

Hazani Pratama: Thanks very much for the comment.

SimCoug: Thanks for such high praise and great comments, I feel the same about your CJ, I view it to get me inspired to play SC4. ;)

10000000000000: Thanks, I'm still trying to find the right place for the Embassy building you wanted. The helicopter could be the President of Asgard dropping in for a cuppa or it could have been Calare's ambassador trying to avoid the peak hour traffic on his way to go fishing?

Evillions: Haha .. thanks for commenting, I appreciate it. :P

Mastof: Thanks for the comment, really glad you liked the update. Hope to see you around still now you have left AIN.

MilitantRadical: Haha .. Do it!

Sharaunque1: Thanks for dropping by and commenting, and I hope your CJ got some interest from people who haven't seen it before. :wub:

Benedict: Thanks, the walls took for ever to do, lots of patience, and the helicopter I thinks adds some life to it.

spursrule14: Thank so much for the award once again .. And I have proudly added your badge to my CJ. :wub:

This next installment is part2 of the Embassies!

Starting off firstly.. we take a look at the Embassy building that houses the Scandinavian Nations of Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark and Finland.

embassyscandinavia01.jpg

Next we move on to the French Embassy... This building was a originally the official residence of the French President when he visited Asgard before it's independence in 1954 .

More info can be found on the Asgard Wiki page == Click Here ==

embassyfrance01.jpg

embassyfrance02.jpg

Last on the quick tour, we visit the fellow AIN member Nation of Lower Columbia.

You can visit the Lower Columbia CJ here == Click Here ==

embassyowercolumbia01.jpg

embassyowercolumbia02.jpg

For those dedicated few who follow my little CJ .. here is a sneak peak at another city I've been working on.

== Click Here ==

Thanks for viewing .. I look forward reading your comments and feedback and for those who are wondering how large Triton City has grown .. a small regional picture.

== Click Here ==

Enjoy!

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Hi .. thanks for the comment, and yes.. about 80% of my Cities have all been custom lotted. I even got recognition for it with a Trixie win 2011 for that reason![/b][/color]

Share this comment

This is very beautiful, especially the French embassy I hope someday you will release these lots.

Share this comment

Amazing, staggeringly amazing lot. That last picture, that facility is a [i]school[/i]. Not here, though. When you do great stuff like this, it's easy to heap the praise and nominate you for Trixies!

Share this comment

Wow - such amazing Lots - I know how much time that can take, especially some of those large ones. You always find the coolest looking BATs too. Great job!

Share this comment

Your lotting is so superb Fox, you made an in-game high school actually look like an embassy. I bet nobody else thought of that :P

Speaking of that lot, where did you get the pool prop?

Share this comment

[quote name='k50' timestamp='1347371823']Speaking of that lot, where did you get the pool prop?
[/quote]

[color=#ff00cc][b]It is on this lot ... but most likely it is from one of the CSX Prop packs listed as it's dependencies.[/b][/color]

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=142

Share this comment

[color=#58534B][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color]
[i][b][font='comic sans ms', cursive]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2774/entry-18322-week-12-91712-92312/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [color=#0000FF]VIVID[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Share this comment