36. Coastal Living
And now the update that was set up by last week's episode. We get a peek at life on the Pacific Coast.
Region: Somewhere on the shore of the Great Sea.
Area/Tile: Cannon Beach.
(reminder: PLEASE CLICK IMAGES IF YOU WANT TO VIEW IN FULL RESOLUTION! ~Thanks.)
01. The south side of Cannon Beach.
02. The south end of town tapers off in a row of houses along the beach frontage road.
03. There's another neighborhood on the north side of town across the river.
04. It has some bonafide beach bum shacks.
05. And yet more small beach houses crammed together as close to the beach as it's safe to build.
06. Further north is the Clifftop neighborhood.
07. They've got a pretty sweet view.
08. People hanging out on the beach.
09. More on the shore.
10. Getting ready to head out.
11. Crazy windsurfers in dangerous waters.
12. Local fisher's trying for lingcod in the rocks while a trawler transits the point.
13. Beach bonfire party!
14. The viewpoint at Ecola Rocks.
15. Wave to the boat kids....
16. ...just don't get too close to the edge.
17. Lighthouse over the Ecola Rocks cliff.
18. Keeping an eye on the offshore trawlers out of astoria.
19. The Ecola Rocks coastline.
20. The stormscoured shore.
21. And finally an overview of the Ecola Rocks tile.
Hope you all enjoyed this update! Feel free to hit the thumbs up and/or leave a comment below. Up next week: ridiculous mosaics.
@nedal2001, Lasttruechamp: Thanks, i love areal shots too.
@grstudios, gugu3, packersfan; Muchas Gracias, amigos.
@dabadon5: Thanks; realism is what i go for usually
@Blakeway: Thank you, sir! Maybe one of these days Jesus will choose my CJ
@Huston: Thanks, I like the real world place too, it has the same feel.
@Mother of Invention: Gracias, the beaches like this are something i've just started working on.