Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By RRetail
      MANY of you may already have these lots. But because of my relot plans and I uploaded in packs for the commercial relots, here's all my commercial relots that I previously uploaded to the STEX that I don't not plan to redo. If a commercial building I previously worked on is not in here that is because it will a part of a new and updated commerical relot pack or someone else has relotted it.
      These are for those of you who don't have these.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com1 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      To plop the Blaine's Farm & Fleet and Mills Fleet Farm stores you will need to use the lotplop cheat.
      3x4 lots:
      4x5 lots:
      5x5 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com2 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      7x5 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com3 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      5x4 lots:
      6x4 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com5 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x5 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com7 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      7x8 lots:
      7x9 lots:
      7x11 lots:
      9x13 lots:
      Only need the Fry Electronics files found in 'The Forsaken Files' 15x14 lots:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com8 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x3 lots:

4x4 lots:

6x8 lots:

7x9 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com9 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sears Grand:
      You only need to keep these two Sears-related files found in the B62 Sears Grand file. b62_SearsGrand_MB v3.41 (both the Model and Desc files) You do not need to keep the Diggis or Non-Diggis Version if you plan to ONLY use my relot. If, however, you want to use both mine and nos17's version, you will need to choose. Likewise if you just want to use nos17's version. Lowe's:
      You only need to keep the B62- Lowe's Home Improvement folder A couple of these lots require lotplop to work.
      6x8 lots:

8x9 lots:

8x11 lots:

12x10 lots:

13x12 lots:

13x13 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com10 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      4x5 lots:

5x5 lots:

6x5 lots:

7x9 lots:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com11 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      When downloading, please know the following:
      Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX department store models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  One STEX file is required as it is not part of the department store files on the LEX  
      Lot Sizes:
      3x4 lots:
      SG Richardson's Department Store 4x4 lots:
      SG Urban Department Store 5x3 lots:
      SG Hess Department Store 5x5 lots
      SG Monkey Wards 5x6 lots:
      SG Neiman Marcus 6x5 lots:
      SG Hechts SG Nordstrom SG Sears 6x7 lots:
      SG Wally K's Bullseye  
      Dependencies:
      Wally K's Bullseye Simgoober Department Store Models Simgoober Department Store Lots  
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com12 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX small commercial models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  Lot Sizes:
      Pack Televe: 1x1 lots: Barber Shop v2 Barber Shop v3 1x2 lots: Barber Shop v1 Photomat Keymaker Java Hut 2x2 lots: Advance Auto Parts Autozone Pawn Shop v1 Pawn Shop v2 Pack Thirteen: 1x2 lots: Boomland Gamestop 2x2 lots: Aquina Signs By Julia Used Books Washland v1 Washland v2 2x3 lots: Dollar Tree 3x3 lots: Woodcraft 3x4 lots: Life Style Pack Fourteen: 1x2 lots: Rural Store Small v1 Rural Store Small v2 Rural Store Small v3 Rural Store Small v4 2x2 lots: Napa Auto v1 Napa Auto v2 3x3 lots: Rural Store Large v1 Rural Store Large v2 Rural Store Large v3 Rural Store Large v4 Bonus Relots: 2x2 lots: Check Cashing Loan Shop Wong Hung Chinese Restaurant 3x2 lots: Treadquarters 3x3 lots: SG Fast Food
      Dependencies:
      Simgoober Commercials Models Small Shops Simgoober Commercial Lots Small Shops
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com15 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because this pack uses Simgoober LEX medium store models, please follow the instructions in the remove list files to get rid of any models and/or lots you may already have. USER BEWARE: While the LEX lots files aren't required for all of my relots, some of my relots will crash the game if you don't have Simgoober's lots downloaded. I apologize for this, but I have no idea how to get around this. Therefore his original lots are a dependency.  One STEX file is required as it is not part of the medium store files on the LEX  
      Lot Sizes:
      Commercial Relots Pack 15: 3x3 lots: Casa Bacardi  Chocolate Boutique LCBO Liquior Pansarkatt Pansarkatt Golf Store Pansarkatt Pet Store  Simply Pets (Small Version) 3x4 lots: Simply Pets (Large Version) Retro Toys R Us 5x3 lots: Goober Electronics Bonus Relots: 2x3 lots: Wilson Farms 3x2 lots: Kelly's Auto Services (Version 2) 3x3 lots: Firestone Jack Knoff Auto Sales Kelly's Auto Services (Version 1)
      Dependencies:
      Wilson Farms Simgoober Commercial Models Medium Stores Simgoober Commercial Lots Medium Stores  
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ com16 dependencies ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      2x3 lots:

3x4 lots:
      JES Dollar General Relot (use JES Props Vol 1 linked below)  

4x4 lots:
      Sears Department Store (LEX download)  
      7x5 lots:

7x8 lots:
      b62 Walmart (LEX Download)  
      9x12 lots:

10x9 lots:

Other Dependencies:
      nos.17 Essentials BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg Vol 1 Murimk Prop Pack Vol03 - Industrials v1.0 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props D66 Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 3 BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 8 LBT Mega Prop Pack Vol.1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures SHK Parking Pack Mushy's Trailers  (blank red 90 degrees) (Walmart 90 degrees) (Blank White 90 degrees)
    • By 11241036
      Short description:
      A few months ago, a collection of Italian-style lots – the so-called Italian Collection, by simcity4ever88 – has been restored by the moderators of Simtropolis Exchange because the files had been stored on an off-site host which is not available anymore. After downloading this collection, I realized that it contains a huge collection (more than 1,000 lots!) of partially really beautiful buildings. Unfortunately, however, some of them are really poorly modded, up to the point that they may freeze SimCity 4 upon scrolling over them in the in-game menu, and, occasionally, the lotting isn’t much better. Therefore, I’ve improved both lotting and modding of some of these buildings. Real life doesn’t allow me to do this on a regular pace, but I’ve had a little time to work on some of the lots.
      This is a collection of 31 chapels and churches in varying sizes and styles. Like many landmarks, they have landmark effect; they also have park effect; both are depending on their lot size. Since the in-game houses of worship do not charge building and monthly cost, these churches are free to plop – however, for the sake of realism, not free of monthly maintenance cost.

Available languages:
      The files are available in English and German; the item names are available in Italian as well. The readmes are in English and German. The game will pick the language on its own.

Dependencies:
      The Italian Collection: This plugin contains all church graphics.
      How to properly install the Italian Collection:
      It is not recommendable to just put all files coming with this download into your Plugins folder! First, some of the lots do not have got a menu icon, and this may cause SC4 to freeze upon scrolling over these lots in the in-game menu. Second, you may obtain hundreds of lots in your game menu that you cannot (or don’t want to) make use of them; and some of them are growables that you can’t control. Please take yourself time to read these instructions.

Various trees by Girafe: These plugins contain some mayor mode ploppable trees.
      BSC – VIP Girafe Parasol Pines: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2758
      BSC – VIP Girafe Chestnuts: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3049
      BSC – VIP Girafe Cypresses: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2983

Various prop/texture packages: These just contain props or textures and no lots.
      BSC Mega Props – SG Vol 1: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=746
      Murimk Props Vol 2: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/25888-murimk-props-vol02/
      BSC Mega Props MBEAR Vol 1: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=345
      BSC Mega Props Jestarr Vol 2: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=338
      BSC Mega Props D66 Vol 1: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=396
      NEW: Aqua Textures 1 (sorry, forgot to mention this one...):

• By RRetail
      The second pack of gas station relot are based off props found from Heblem's gas station prop pack as well as Simgoober's 7-11. Included in this pack are 13 lots:
      1x3 BSC 7-11 lot 1x3 LBT Union 76 lot 2x2 LBT 7-11 lot 2x3 LBT 7-11 lot (with Mobil gas pumps) 2x3 LBT Car Wash lot 2x3 LBT Citgo lot 2x3 LBT Exon lot 2x3 LBT Mobil lot 2x4 LBT Chevron lot 3x3 LBT Hess lot 3x3 LBT Shell lot 3x3 LBT Sunoco lot 3x3 LBT Valero lot Dependencies:  

Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BLAM Blank LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the car dealerships and such in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models mainly from @mikeseith, but also includes a few from other users. A prop file of SG's Jiffy Lube is also included for my relot.

Lot Sizes:
      C88 Auto Garage 2x2 lot MKS BMW 4x3 lot MKS Citroen 2x3 lot MKS Fiat 2x2 lot MKS Hyundai 4x5 lot MKS Toyota 4x4 lot MKS Ford 3x4 lot MKS Honda v1 3x4 lot MKS Honda v2 3x3 lot MKS Renault v1 2x3 lot MKS Renault v2 4x3 lot MKS Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler 4x4 lot SG Jiffy Lube 2x3 lot  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 9 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 BLAM Blank LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Sparaxis Flowers Car files from each of the car dealerships
    • By RRetail
      I've decided to embark upon a journey to redo a select few of my previous relots. Some of the lots for the entertainment venues in this pack have changed only slightly while others have changed drastically. This pack consists of models from @SimGoober, @Heblem, @Ceafus 88, @dk1, @Fribe and many others.

Lot Sizes:
      AGS Flag River Stadium 12x11 lot AGS Taylor Memorial Field 6x10 lot BLUOB Fitness Club 4x3 lot BMX Chuck E. Cheese's 3x3 lot C88 Swimming Pool 2x2 lot CDZM Kingpin Lanes 3x4 lot DEDWD Indoor Sports Center 6x6 lot DEDWD Karate Dojo 2x2 lot DK1 Retro Bowl 3x4 lot FBE Brewer Stadium 11x10 lot FBE Creek Park 8x9 lot FBE Mallow Park 11x11 lot FBE Talbot Speedway 15x15 lot LBT MMCinemas 6x7 lot SCM World Gym 3x3 lot SG Century Movie Theater 6x5 lot SG Chuck E. Cheese's 4x4 lot SG Dave N Buster's 5x5 lot SG Deadwoods Movie Theater 4x3 lot SG Mini Golf 3x3 lot SG Swimming Pool 1 4x4 lot SG Swimming Pool 2 4x3 lot SG Swimming Pool 3 3x3 lot  
      Other Dependencies:
      BSC TexturePack Cycledogg Vol 1b BSC MEGA Props JES Vol 1 BSC MEGA Props SG Vol 1 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol 1 SG Swimming Pools SHK Parking Pack SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures 1.0.1 SuperSHK + FA3 Parking Textures BSC - VIP Girafe Trees/Shrubs Ash Trees Beech Trees Berries Birch Trees Chestnut Trees Daisies Elm Trees Feather Grass Hedges Linden Trees Maple Trees Narcissus Poplar Trees Rowan Trees Walnut Trees

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections