9 Screenshots

About This File

Day in and day out, you've realized you aren't getting younger. High school days slip further into the past and you can't even pawn your sports trophies. You're stuck at the same old job you've had for years and rarely get breaks. You're tired of your wife's nagging and your kids get under your skin. Your waist size increased.. again. And now your hairline is suspiciously further from your eyebrows than last week. All you want is to enjoy yourself, even if it means buying a sporty coupe that won't go around corners. Corvettes make the perfect toys to get away from that old runabout lifestyle! The same way you started wearing jean shorts, do what's best for you and live in the moment!

About the Upload-
There are eight vehicles contained in this zip folder. Each one is a 2016 Corvette C7. These are High-Wealth vehicles, given their average Blue Book value. They will appear on your road networks.

Dependencies?
None required.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

joaoarthur

Love your descriptions man, were you inspired by GTA?

Share this review

Link to review
Doni98

Very nice, work without problems! :thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Fantastic work! Always love your automata *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
rivit

Nice ones again - more detailed than is obvious from these pics. 

Share this review

Link to review
tonyr

Gorgeous Corvettes, my friend! :O

Share this review

Link to review
angelucho22

excellent i just start search for this kind of material and i have to say y like very much the cars you make.. keep doing this (sorry for the bad English) *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By LRascayú
      Hola, llevo algún tiempo jugando SimCity 4 y he quedado impresionado por el abanico de propuestas que han entregado los miembros de la comunidad en sus CJ. Viendo las imágenes que han subido es que me han nacido una serie de dudas respecto al juego:
      1. He visto en varios CJ que han modificado la texturas de los FLUP, pasando de la tradicional con las calles y avenidas a cubrir con parques o texturas distintas. ¿Cómo es posible hacer eso y qué herramientas se requieren para ello?
      2. Con respecto a los autómatas, ¿es posible tener más de uno para manejar como UDI (especialmente con los trenes)?, ¿se puede tener, por ejemplo, distintos trenes o buses corriendo por la ciudad para simbolizar distintas líneas? y, si es posible, cómo se instalan los trenes que realizó VDK, si se puede modificar los carros y no la máquina principal.
      3. La última consulta tiene que ver con las overlays textures, ¿se pueden cambiar de base?, dado que tengo como sidewalk's mod uno de los que subió Gobias y, a la hora de modificar en LE los lots, las overlays textures aparecen de distintas bases, lo que impide que se creen lots con uniformidad de texturas.
      De antemano, muchas gracias por las respuestas y disculpen los inconvenientes.
    • By Silur
      Why the Persistent Automata does not work with NAM 36?
      My cars escape at the speed of light...
      I haven't any problems with SC4 Vanila without NAM - all cars live long  and long time ...  
      Can anyone help me before my check with genius ILives Reader 1.54 ... 
      May be this is very simple or no ...
      Waiting for answers from guru - do not have simple answers...
      May be the same Question on SC4Devotion.
      THANK YOU.
    • By Glenni
      Greeeeeeetings, all - Welcome to my humble hut, here I'll present my current BAT projects, old projects that i rescued from the depths of eternal damnation and oblivion, as well as various other side projects, such as Automata models (models for the vehicles that drive around in the game)
      It's nice to be back into this, It's been over 7-8 years since I last touched a model. And as you'd expect I am a little out of practice, I'm trying to learn all the little tricks and doohickeys in 3ds Max 2011.
      Aside from that I do have something to show for now, I figured I'd start with something simple, so here's your average filler 1960s concrete building. 
      Now as you can see, It has some render issues on the side there, suppose I'll have to remodel some stuff, it doesn't seem to like the model for the sidewall very much,

Mighty funky indeed. 

Close up, just 'cos they look cool.

• By Haljackey
      When you start UDI mode in the game, the amount of traffic generated is drastically reduced.
      This is intended to make driving around easier, plus it probably lessens the demands of the game on your computer.

Is there a possible way to eliminate this so that you get the full automata in UDI mode? Would make for a more immersive (and difficult) experience.

Example: 5:05 in this video. A few seconds later, UDI mode ends and traffic generation increases like 10x.

Thanks!
    • By airman15
      Going to a strange town and finding your way about can be a challenge. You've just stepped off the plane and made your way through the terminal. After about 15 minutes of getting lost and collecting your bags you reach the street! Now what? You're supposed to go to this hotel but don't know where it is or if it exists at all. Rather than getting mugged on the way to the EL trains, just flag down a taxi and tell them where to go. It's not 2013 yet so you can get a nice whiff of stale cigarettes while being charged a pretty penny to realize you drove the longest route to your final destination!
      About the Upload-
      This mod converts the Taxi into a modified Chevrolet Impala. There are 3 different liveries included, based on various taxi companies from the United States. The liveries included are loosely based on  the Yellow Cab Co, but can blend into almost any US-themed setting within the game. The liveries are not dependent on each other and can be used together.
      Dependencies?
      None required.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections