1 Screenshot

About This File

Special request of @AsimPika3172

This map is at a scale of 1:10, and was pretty hard to make

It is also very big in area, 25 x 25 large cities, 100 x 100 kilometers

Borneo, a giant, rugged island in Southeast Asia’s Malay Archipelago, is shared by the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak, Indonesian Kalimantan and the tiny nation of Brunei. It’s known for its beaches and ancient, biodiverse rainforest, home to wildlife including orangutans and clouded leopards. In Sabah is 4,095m-tall Mount Kinabalu, the island’s highest peak, and, offshore, the famed dive site Sipadan Island.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

AsimPika3172

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! :thumb: :bunny:

Thank you @Xephren for my request! Is time for making nice cities!!! :8)

Share this review

Link to review
Xephren

gotta get to uploading a bunch

ive made a fair few recently, just gotta get the will to upload them

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Xephren
      Fiji, a country in the South Pacific, is an archipelago of more than 300 islands. It's famed for rugged landscapes, palm-lined beaches and coral reefs with clear lagoons. Its major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, contain most of the population. Viti Levu is home to the capital, Suva, a port city with British colonial architecture.
      This would make yet another great holiday destination and maybe a home for your sims.
    • By ArmsPalms
      My current Cities Skylines project: KEBI
      I'm going to build a medium-sized seaside city and attempted to create in tropical style.
      Here is my video build: 

[EP.1] - Part 1 - Airport Layout

[EP.1] - Part 2 - Airport Decors and Facilities

[EP.2] Seaside Village

• By Xephren
      The Andaman & Nicobar islands are a group of islands in the east of the Bay of Bengal, with a population of around 380.000, they would make a nice tropical getaway for your sims.
      They are also home to the infamous North Sentinel Island, home to a tribe who rejects outside contact violently.
    • By javogevp
      LoveLiss Map
      Steam Workshop Link --->>
      Hello All!
      Loveliss is tropical map based on the Nassau Island of the Bahamas.
      Overview
      Based on the Nassau Island of the Bahamas ( google map - Bahamas), I decided to create this map.

I took the Seychelles theme as a base:
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230768185
      And i use the Seychelles LUT too:
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1230769688
      I would liked to detail the map little more, but I prefer to take a balance between detail and fluenc. However how wants to add more detail can do so during the game.
      Remember, if you like it, please rate.
      Steam Workshop Link --->>
      Regards!
      Javier.-

• By MisterBlueStar4
      Aloha!Welcome to the fictional beautiful island of Pahili located somewhere within the Hawaiian Islands.It will not be 100% accurate to what a Hawaiian Island looks like so expect some misrepresentations.Anyways here are the first photos

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections