Poppy Multiplayer Regions Launcher

(2 Reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

In order to use this launcher, you will need to register for a PMR account at http://getpmr.com/join

Poppy Multiplayer Regions (PMR) is a new multiplayer solution for SimCity 4 that allows for save protection and adjacent tile editing. The PMR launcher automatically synchronizes regions and launches SimCity 4 for you -- all you have to do is choose a region and log in.

To learn more about PMR, please see my post on the forums. There is also a Readme that is installed along with the launcher.

What's New   View Changelog

Released

• Fixed a critical bug where the launcher would stop working after a certain period of time (#6)
  • Fixed a bug where saves would be incompletely pushes on some systems (#7)
  • Improved SC4 launch reliability
  • Added a server "check-in" at startup to inform users of updates and outages

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tristy100

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Works great, I'd just like if the people that used it offered all the different forms of connection to their 4 neighboring cities, slightly annoying when you want to share a highway system with the region, but no one is connecting to yours. (Not the game's fault though)

Share this review

Link to review
SecretMbr_735754

Its still a work in progress, but I've enjoyed 2 days of city-building using the current version of the PMR , sending and receiving saved city tiles online in the multiplayer region, its working with no major problems.

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Bluewoods
      I recently demolished the cemetery and houses of worship in my city so I could build them elsewhere, but it's been years since then and those buildings are not available in my Rewards & Business deals menu nor have I been prompted to build them again. Is demolishing rewards in SimCity 4 just permanent or something? Is there was known way to re-trigger the prompt to build them?
    • By chfzdn
      Hello,
      I'm on Manjaro 17.1.10 Xfce with Wine 3.7. I have installed the driver for my HD Graphics 3000. The game runs sluggish, even after I put d3dim700.dll to my Wine system32. I suspected this related to CPU and RAM but after closing Firefox (yes, I run the game with Firefox open), the game again runs sluggish. After I replaced the ordinary Wine 3.7 to Wine 3.7 with Gallium Nine patch, the game runs smooth. Why this could happen? As I know, the ordinary Wine translates DX calls into OpenGL, while the patched one runs DirectX calls directly.
      Thanks.
      @rsc204, @Cyclone Boom, @Handyman
    • By SSDT
      Hello, 
      I am a newbie in SimCity 4. Having read through the manual, I decided to install NAM. Now as a basic city, I made an highway (the upper road) exit to a street. In addition there was an avenue which was connected to the highway. However, none of them work when the houses were assigned to tiles as you can see from the screen shot. Does anyone know how to connect regular roads to RHW in NAM? I can make exits with the ground and elevated highway that was in the default SimCity 4 but not with the NAM.

Thanks
    • By ana815
      Hello, how do i restore a previous saved city? I saved my game by mistake when i exited game and now i got my city ruined. Ive been building it for more than a year now because i don't play too often.
      Help please
    • By chfzdn
      Hello,
      Modpacc is a good idea to ease mod distribution. As a idea, it needs site staff, coders, content creators and inventors collaboration. However, this isn't realized due to somewhat inactive KotCity and the key people don't look back again. But now, I will give you a simple but effective guide for realizing the idea:
      Please repack all mods. I wish I want to do it but I don't have time yet. I have purposed a system that allows users to make their own repack proposal. But, there's no response. Repack is crucial because too many mods violates one of the fundamental principles of the Modpacc: simplicity. Stop talking too much about redistribution issues. Talking the issues makes realizing the idea slow. Instead, we will giving chances to active content creators to upload their mods independently and for mods that created by inactive authors, as long as the site owns the files too, it's allowed to be included to the system. For problematic sites, we should contact the respective staffs. Use the dependency tracker approach instead of package manager. Package manager isn't needed if we did repacking. We need only history system and its communication system. We will create separate crawlers for each requests so if the site needs login, it will be shown to the user using popups. Sorry for my words. Thanks.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections