2 Screenshots

About This File

One Metropolitan Square, also known as Met Square, is a skyscraper completed in 1989 in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. At 180.7 m (593 ft), it is the tallest building in the city, and second tallest building in Missouri behind One Kansas City Place in Kansas City.

Major tenants include architecture firm Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum, which also designed the building, the Bryan Cave law firm, the Evans & Dixon law firm, the Brown & Crouppen law firm, The Driscoll Firm,P.C. and Kemoll's Restaurant. There is also a banquet facility on the 42nd floor called Top of the Met.

The building was constructed by McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., the largest general contractor in St. Louis. In early May, 2014, a DJI Phantom quadcopter drone crashed into the building.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Dino Dagner

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It looks so accurate! Well done. I like the details

Share this review

Link to review
asturianu

Masterpiece!!

Share this review

Link to review
shane52sk

Yes!!! I always hoped someone would create Metropolitan Square for SimCity. It really is a beautiful building and you did a great job! Thank you! Much love from St. Louis!

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you  this is a really fine building

Share this review

Link to review
Ampersandsam

Thank you for creating so well one of my favorite buildings in my city!

:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
Tyberius06

Very nice building. In each of my next cities defenetly will use your creations.

Thanks to sharing this one.

- Tyberius 

Share this review

Link to review
will62russ

add this to the wonderful colllection you have recently provided us.  again i love how you have worked glass into your works of art without the structure being dominated by glass.  i can't wait for your next creation.  any chance we might see an old art-deco type building(s) in the future?  those are my favortie.   again thanks for sharing.

Share this review

Link to review

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Get the best of the best from the STEX!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange. Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections