Crater Lake 1.0

(1 Review)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots

About This File

Crater lake is a caldera lake in the State of Oregon.  The lake was formed over 7,500 years ago by the collapse of a volcano.  The terrain of the area is based on USGS elevation data, however a few details were added to make the map more compatible with the game, such as the addition of lakes and rivers and the removal of Wizard Island within the lake (It wouldn't render properly) Otherwise, the details are accurate.

Enjoy!  

To install:

1: Open the 'Run' window and type in "appdata" without the quotes.

2: Find the map directory in appdata/local/colossal order/Cities_Skylines/Maps

3: Place the .crp file in the folder.

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• Version 1.0
  • Starting version, no changes planned currently

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Urban Constanta
      This is a 7x7 large city tiles map.
      It's a heavily modified version of Cathlamet 
        by drunkapple. 
      What I modified:
      -created waterfronts suitable for marinas, boardwalks and beaches
      -created more beaches with random edges
      -added soem lakes
      -new buildable areas
      -huge premade seaport
      -direct ocean access
      -premade airport 
      -premade lakes for a huge central park
      -preamde terraces for interesting building areas
      -added a mesa, more mountains and steep hills
      -premade jetty for the protection of the seaport
    • By RandyE
      Not accurate to the actual landscape, but to the view.
    • By Hiporcat
      Seaside and Gearhart Oregon taken from terrain party GPS map(18km, 1:1 scale). Scenic ocean side city right next to Lewis and Clark's path to the Pacific(Lewis and Clark River). Abundant in all in game resources. Ore and oil in the mountains, with fertile farmland near the river flood planes.
      Highway 101 and Lewis and Clark Road placed by hand based off google maps. Hand modeled beach sloped correctly(no steep cliff drops), abundant in driftwood and scenic rocks. Lewis and Clark River, Little S Fork Lewis and Clark River, and Necanicum River modeled with water props. Water props placed so that ocean currents do not flow into inland river(you can dump waste into the ocean without it coming back into the rivers). The Lewis and Clark River drains out of map(north end) and can be used for waste dumping. Negative current water props placed near the rocky, beach side mountain to pull waste currents from the beach(pulls to the southwest corner of map).
      IRL non-existent railroad placed from north to south end of map(follows Lewis and Clark road for northern part). Railway connections on extreme north and east end of map(accessible with 81 tiles). Highway connection on extreme east near the railways connection(accessible with 81 tiles).
    • By huzman
      How do you place harbors and such, parallel to the coast shore instead of being perpendicular? I mean to save space instead of building extra large rivers.
    • By superivan94
      Hi community of Simtropolis!
      This is my first topic! Sorry for my bad english, but like the title says i'm in searching for active players! What i mean for active players is that he can play at least once at week for 2-4 hours!
      I have more than 700 Hours in that game, but if you respect some rules all of you can join! I hope there are someone that still playing this game, but i feel i'm the last one who playing "serious".
      Nickname Origin: Superivan94
      Add me and if i didn't invite you send me a pm!
      Info:
      Server: Europa Occidental 1 / Western Europe 1 ( dunno how in the luncher is written )
      Region name: OverSpringTropolis
      Map: Granite Lake
      Available slots: 9/10
      Theme: There are no particular theme but i will like to see some style set like British Style Set, German etc...
      Ban: All building are ok!
      Rules:
      Try to comunicate in chat, if you have also a simple problem with fires try to ask some extra firefighters trucks Try to resolve all your problems with your city before ask a new territory You must ask to me first to claim a new territory Max 2 territory for 1 player with one city 10 years old Try to learn from who have more experience don' t give up if yours city is full of problems. Try to visit other cities, become inspired from them, build your city again from scratch; for sure one of us will give you some money to do so! Remember that high number of citizen does mean anything! try to build a functionat city and wonderfull to see for us! I want to take some photos to share in some social at the end Please respect this rules and others, thak you so much

Season's Greetings!

xmas popup.jpg

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections