2 Screenshots

About This File

Ring Roads, Contains two Ring Roads.

1. Download Russian or English version.

2. Unzip the contents to a folder:  AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Assets

(windows 7)

3. Play Game!

Sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. All my fault Google

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Bumdark
      Hello all. Newbie here with a mod commission I’d like to offer.
      I want to replace the vanilla traffic lights with custom lights modeled after the ones in my area (Québec, Canada) for a little taste of home in my cities, but I don’t have a clue how to do it myself, and I know better than to ask that someone do me a freebie.
      So I’m looking to commission/hire (whichever term is preferred) someone who can model these custom traffic lights and implement them in the game in a custom mod, similar to these other traffic lights mods.
      Here’s a Google Image Search showing various examples of the traffic lights in question. Here’s an animation someone put on YouTube. Note the horizontal layout, the differently shaped signals (square reds, diamond yellows and round/arrow greens), and the double red lights.
      So if you’re someone who’s interested in being paid to create a custom traffic lights mod, or you know someone who is, please let me know, or possibly point me to someone I may DM about this.
      My thanks to anyone who replies.
      (I’m new to C:S and these forums in particular, so please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. I’ve already posted this on Reddit and in the Steam forums, and someone there reminded me to ask on ST.)
    • By Cgameworld
      I made some road marking decal packs to place on roads to add to the overall realism of the game.
      The pack is available in two versions: white and yellow 

White Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335783895

Yellow Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336655207
      Let me know what you think in the comments below
    • By cmdp123789
      Hey fellas!
      Quick question.. let's say  I go into the asset editor and modify a building, I save it, and I place it on my city.. Do I still need the original asset from the workshop? or by saving it Im already creating a version of my own which does not require the "base" or "original" asset to work?
    • By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.
      I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).
      Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.
      Thank you!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections