Kalone's Road Pack Revival 1.0

(15 Reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

A very long time ago, ProcsKalone had the Kalone's Road Pack mod, which was really cool at the time, but it disappeared for what thought to be forever. But now, the moment has come, for the re-uploading of the Kalone's Road Pack!!!

This pack includes:

1. Green High Density Avenue

2. Candy Cane (Red/White) High Density Avenue - Side Rails not Complete
3. Grassy (Similar to Medium Density Avenue)
4. Grassy with Bushes in Median - NOT CIRCULAR ROAD FRIENDLY
5. Brown with Yellow median
6. Only Other Roads (NO High Density RECOLOR)
You must install the only other roads package. Please only install one avenue modification or else SimCity will crash. Currently, the setup.bat doesn't work, so just copy and paste the files in their correct areas.

This Mod also includes:
Two lane tram and train avenue- NO UPGRADE
Three lane train avenue- NO DOWNGRADE

Not Compatible With:
Felgard's Service Road

Credit to ProcsKalone for giving me the files and creating this wonderful mod.

EDIT: Re-starting SimCity after the first load into a city to ensure streets are bulldozable is recommended!
EDIT: There so far are two known bugs: The expo center and the pro stadium's roads to get in are glitchy two lane tram and train tracks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

News! This weekend there will be a HUGE update! I'm not going to reveal any spoilers, but its going to include some bug fixes and some requests!

Share this comment

Can you make it possible to have more than 5 roads intersect?

As long as 4-way interjections do not work very well, i would not ask for 5-way interjections ;)

Share this comment

News! This weekend there will be a HUGE update! I'm not going to reveal any spoilers, but its going to include some bug fixes and some requests!

This update that was announced has been very delayed. Sorry for any convenience, at the moment I cannot specify a release date for it.

Share this comment

Great job! You see the old streets, this dirty city highway, and than you see the new ones, and you think, wow! and with the highway railway, or the mixtrue of road railway and tram, and i would download only because of  the new texture!

THANKS A LOT, this is the awsomest mod for SimCity 5!!!

Share this comment

Big update?  One way roads maybe? :)  Not sure if this is even possible but I hope....

udon have one way roads

Share this comment

some one help the mod worked but i cant place it normaly but i can see it when i place the staiun and is the stree cart and train one plesae help meeeeeeeee

Share this comment