Manhattan

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

11 September, 2001

Sign in to follow this  
sten1700

Notice: I did not did this, to make it look funny or anything like that. This is something terrible that happened. It's not my intention to hurt or offend people with this.

69023534.png

The morning started just like any other day. 

99265897.jpg

The people on the street, heard a huge noise...

42774724.jpg

At 8:46 AM, a hijacked American Airlines crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center.

A huge explosion follows, and smoke rises.

40622686.jpg

Everybody is asking what kind of jet is was... a private jet? Or a helicopter?

62739893.jpg

Around the World Trade Center, the city's streets where covered with paper, flying it out of the building.

41222556.jpg

People can hear the sound of an airplane coming closer and closer...

15364617.jpg

At 9:03 AM, hijacked United Airlines 175, crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center.

People all around the world now knew this wasn't an accident. 

92370215.jpg

America was under attack. People were screaming, crying, didn't knew if there was going to be another attack on another big building.

63061657.png

At 9:59 AM, the south tower of the World Trade Center collapses...

19748164.png

Falling debris of the south tower creates a huge whole in the Marriot Hotel. (WTC 3)

66836287.jpg

The north tower is the only World Trade Center left. A huge dust cloud appears now that the south tower has collapsed.

71757223.jpg

Then, at 10:28 AM, the north tower of the World Trade Collapses. 2,752 people died. 

31766512.jpg

Lower Manhattan is covered in smoke, dust and debris. At 5:21 PM, World Trade Center 7 completely collapse.

Sign in to follow this  

26 Comments

Recommended Comments

Although your recreation isn't as accurate as it could be, you've really ruined my evening... This means your visual effects are... are as real as if I was watching the whole catastrophe again.

Never forget.

Share this comment

wow- you have done a fantastic job of recreating such a terrible event. Your pictures just pop off the page. 

Share this comment

This is really good. I'm curious about how the effect of the plane crash, explosion, and collapse of the building were made. Is this out of game editing? Because its so seamless, it looks like it is part of the game. Whatever it is, you did a very very very good job on it. 

Share this comment

Only a bunch of mad men could cause this tragedy, killing thousands of innocent people . I would like to say "fantastic job" for those pictures, but i can't

Share this comment

terrific photos with the awesoome phtoshoping :) 
may god bless all the innocent ppl who died and risk thier lives to save others 

Share this comment

This update is one of the best I've ever seen in a CJ! As TekindusT said, it isn't as acccurate as it could be, but you've still done a great job with the photo-editing. It is also a brilliant idea to include real-life happenings in a CJ based on a real city - I don't think I've seen that before.
- And just to make it clear: The real 9/11 was a terrible event, but I still like the update.

Share this comment

It's all in the history now, and it will be recreated in future many, many times. You did it tastefully. And good job with picture editing. 
As an important page in NY, USA, and world history, this CJ had to have it. Well done.

Share this comment

it was really a tragic day. Your photoshopping skills are so wonderful. it looks extremely realistic! i remembered when i saw it on the tv.

Share this comment

I agree with terring, that only mad men would kill thusands of inccenot people 

We will never forget.   ( btw I got permission from Blue Lightning to get a clone, so yea )

Share this comment

great city and photoshopping, but makes me sad not much people beleive me but i did lose my brother when he was sent out to iraq... he died

Share this comment

This is realy beautifull stan1700.

and very siad at all yes. I remember the day that I came out of school when i was 5 year and saw with my sick hanging dad on the caugh how this great awesome beautifull wonderfully buildings was going down on 9/11.

just the dramaticlyest thing ever in my life :(

Share this comment

It's nearly been 10 years since that horrible day. I was only 6 years old and still sleeping when it happened in NY. My dad was driving to work when the EAS came over the radio stating the Twin Towers were attacked. We have had just a hole in the ground for 7 years when they finally decided to construct a complex that a whole nation doesn't want. Most say the 1 WTC is like salt on an open wound, but fortunately there is a group trying to pressure officials to make the owners of the WTC rebuild the Twin Towers. I support them, and none of us will ever forget what those heartless bastards did to us on that awful day. God Bless America!

P.S. Excellent job on this entry!

Share this comment

Can you please send me 599 Lexington and AT&T Long Lines Building? Also the Hilton Hotel the black building beside 22 Cortlandt? I need it for my NY!

Share this comment