• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Logistics and Distribution (Part 1)

Sl8PqZ.jpg

I took over 40 images of this area so I'm breaking it up and will do two updates as loading 40 images is asking a bit much. I also had to drop the 6-lane NMW road and revert to standard avenue as I couldn't get automata to appear on it, which is a shame. 

Passau does not have dirty industry or much heavy manufacturing, most of the latter is confined to the second city of Axehaven. Passau does however have a very large clean and high-tech manufacturing and research sector as well as sizeable logistic and distribution capability. This distribution area below is only part of that and it will extend onto the neighbouring tile where I'm working on tasty lots such as the massive Perseus Post Mail Centre for the Passau city region, that'll be a huge lot and Mushy is working on some custom vehicle props for that also. 

This type of building is relatively new to me, so I welcome feedback and constructive criticism :)

HBrD29.png

7xCvNQ.png

uDCall.png

UD8JEM.png

01cEcp.png

nd6oK0.png

RfR6m6.png

ebPmf5.png

WeE8I5.png

ocZxTw.png

LMyXDh.png

dseiwH.png

pB2LG2.png

m4riff.png

e30AVW.png

2oHZvk.png

EbPzZh.png

qAJxi0.png

x1XI2S.png

liVUEg.png

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

Now that's distribution & logistics ! Darn impressive. I also like the way you dressed the rail junction. (I keep on wishing we had other options for that, apart from the big space-hogging one).

I recognize most buildings (great coices !), but the blue double one (near the white and with four tracks rail end) and the long dark one had me stumped. What are they ?

Edited by tariely  

Share this comment

Mind bubling, a lot of competition around the corner, specializing name of the game fort the right price ! Some straight forward warehouse, nicely added props and lory´s. Rail lots in the last picture are also awesome ! Well done !

Share this comment

Some great previous updates, I'm liking the new industrial updates, very different to what you have shown before. The custom lotting is great, must have taken ages to do it all, I know form experience 

Share this comment

Now that's distribution & logistics ! Darn impressive. I also like the way you dressed the rail junction. (I keep on wishing we had other options for that, apart from the big space-hogging one).

I recognize most buildings (great coices !), but the blue double one (near the white and with four tracks rail end) and the long dark one had me stumped. What are they ?

Hi, 

The long dark building is Englehardt Lofts

The blue one is a Japanese creation BY Moonlight - http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/archives/cat_59226.html - you'll need to scroll down through the images to find it.

Edited by Belfastsocrates  

Share this comment

CJ pictures seem to be disappeared ?

Imageshack are having technical issues and their service has been offline for the past couple of days. They're hoping to have it resolved soon but it is very annoying!

Share this comment