Mass Effect: Beyond

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

TMW - Horizon System | "How to Environment"

Huston

Overview ~

Horizon is one of humanity's more familiar colonies, drawing heavy immigration for its high compatibility with Earth-native vegetation. But before Horizon's name was featured on the holos of vast galactic media-outlets, it was a peaceful and settled Terminus Colony, one that would prompt the action of Alliance members to pay closer to attention to human frontier colonies.

masseffecttmwseriesbannerreplies.jpg

jmsepe

Thanks, great to see you reading ME:TMW. And the game is in the title :P

MilitantRadical

Ouch, that was a really sandy update :P

Schriefer

Thank you :)

KonstantinII

Well, it's not the most habitable garden world :P

Schulmanator

Thanks. Utukku just isn't winning any brownie points with the crowd :P

MaTSW

It almost is, like a habitable Mars before it died :P

Fox

Thanks, must be hard to follow the storyline though -- they're not at all in order as you probably figured out. Might post an update that orders all the episodes in their respective timelines. And cool, I'd love to see them being used in Asgard! :D

tankmank

Yep, trained to adapt to any situation and any environment. And definitely one of the most experienced and renowned soldiers of the vast galactic navies of The Milky Way.

SimRico

Thanks, it's good to know you enjoy the series. Thanks for the 5 :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: As humans expand beyond Earth, and further beyond Sol, some old human habits die hard. But some...don't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

7fXhI.jpg

7fWBB.jpg

Preserving the environment...

7fX20.jpg

We're doing it wrong.

4qVVB.gif

4v5fE.jpg

tmwcodexandupdatearchivemenulink.jpg

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

A nice city. I can imagine after some time all the forest will be cleared. Since it's another planet, creatures native to it will live in the trees?

Share this comment

A nice city. I can imagine after some time all the forest will be cleared. Since it's another planet, creatures native to it will live in the trees?

Heh - whereas I can imagine, given a little time, the woods will be filled with corpses on spikes and cyber-zombies running around everywhere ;)

Share this comment

My friend went to this colony and came back with mesothelioma. They are chopping down trees, they AND using asbestos. If you care at all for the environment i would suggest staying away from the inhabited parts of Horizon.

Share this comment

Nice Pics Huston!! This is the first time i'm seeing your CJ!!  and to say the truth!

Its extreemly awesoooooome :)

Share this comment