Mass Effect: Beyond

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

TMW - Judahr IV System | "The Ice Canals"

Huston

Overview ~

The Eco-shard. Prothean technology witholding vast amounts of physical Prothean memories, the broken remains of a long dead race. And as Javik remembers, he goes back to a world that was long lost in the Reaper-Prothean wars 50,000 years ago.

masseffecttmwseriesbannerreplies.jpg

SimRico

Same, and in any case, that's probably what's happening :P

Schulmanator

It's not as bad as it sounds. Besides, how else are those prefabs gonna be placed there? :P

Schriefer

Yeah, they're supposed to be Colony administration centers and like miniature habitation arcologies :)

Benedict

Logs!

KonstantinII

I guess it depends on the species. Horizon's animal population is largely similar as describe to Earth's Cambrian period with plenty of disproportionately large flying insect analogs on the planet. So I'd imagine some would :) And, no, the colonists on Horizon wouldn't be looking to clear the entire forest in the area. Just the areas of land they'd need to sustain themselves.

Hellken

Oh Patrick Star :P

Terring

Because human. :P Nah, I'd imagine that the scale of logging is probably just an isolated case on Horizon. At that point, I'm pretty sure we'd have probably learned a decent amount from our past mistakes here on Earth. ;)

CorpusDei

On Horizon? No, it can't be? Can it? :O

:P

Xyloxadoria

They use asbestos on Horizon? :O

urielgarcia

Save the environment on Horizon! :D

vinlabsc3k

Thank you vinlab, that's a real complement :)

spursrule14

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: It's so frustrating to come up with updates for ME:TMW that can use renderable BATs that don't completely fry my computer to a crisp. Because my laptop is quite old, and has a pretty below standard computing power, I can only render BATs of a certain degree of detail and a certain relative size in order for it to actually render without hiccups or errors along the way. That's why I have a hard time recreating the metropolises from the game such as Milgrom, Bekenstein and Nos Astra, Illium that require entirely new towers and buildings. I'll get there eventually. But for now, enjoy this serene and artistic depiction of a Prothean colony, as vaguely recognized in ME3.

For this update, there is no planetary or star cluster data codex as the planet is a Prothean colony, existing 50,000 years before the Common Era.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

7xkkp.jpg

7xkQ2.jpg

Holding an Eco-shard. An intricate example of Prothean technology, witholding physical memories passed on by generations of Prothean individuals. With such high mental capabilities, Javik grasps the shard firmly, and his mind slowly being taken into the memories of hundreds and thousands of others. Remembering worlds long lost in the previous cycle, to the devastation brought upon by the Reapers.

Worlds long lost, recalling the system of Judahr IV; a barren world of ice and snow.

7xkZj.jpg

7xl0J.jpg

4qVVB.gif

4v5fE.jpg

tmwcodexandupdatearchivemenulink.jpg

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

A cold but still attractive entry, I would say.

Just curious, how long did it take for you to BAT the materials for one entry, in general? 

Share this comment