Thank you!

Huston

Trying to do my best ! Thanks Huston!

elavery

Thanks a lot Eugene, appreciate it!

Ln X

Thanks for your comment :yes:

SimRico

Well, I'm pretty sure you'll never come home, the next hotspot in Rio de Mayo is paradise! As for the virgin Cuba Libre, bring it on!

Alex_1210

Thanks a lot!

Hahaha, actually I was expecting some of my Brazilian friends to comment on that part

:P You guys probably saw the basic info on San Theodoros we are a proud Spanish-speaking nation! But we cannot deny our Portuguese heritage! The official language of San Theodoros is Spanish, although Portuguese, French and Aboriginal languages are spoken in our small nation. The picture from the favela is a screenshot of the State-TV SANTHEO NEWS, which is exclusively in Spanish. Still, the Portuguese influence is very strong in Rio de Mayo, and most people speak Portuguese as a first language in that part of the country, which explains why so many places names are in Portuguese ;) Thanks for your comments guys! Obriggg...gracias! :thumb:

Jonas_Chaves

Great to see a comment of a true Carioca! Obrigado Jonas!

MatTSW

Thank you!

rewright

Thanks a lot :thumb:

Rio de Mayo Pt.2

1681a5f7-bcf7-42fd-a0fc-1c4d65f32a2c_zpsb72a34ba.png

Copabacana Beach : the heart and soul of Rio de Mayo. Where Mariocas and tourists come to experience a piece of paradise. Copabacana is one of those places blessed by the gods, that one would never forget. Experience High-end restaurants or have a frijolada in a small lunchonete (traditional San Theodoran restaurant), take your girlfriend to one of those fancy cinemas along the Avenida Pacífico, then end up on the sand until the morning light, enjoy a fresh coconut water or a fresh tropical juice from our famous kioskos de suco and feel the heat of the best nightclubs in town. Welcome to Copabacana!

Copabacanafinal1_zps7869a07b.jpg

Tijuca1_zps1c3d1f7f.jpg

Tijuca2_zps92b47f46.jpg

tijuca3_zps3be42d89.jpg

tijuca4_zps06d8e4d2.jpg

tijuca5_zps5cd07771.jpg

38 Comments

Recommended Comments

Where i can find sidewalk,it very good

Well, it looks very vague on what kind of sidewalk textures is he using, since almost all the roads are plopped, but from my (rough) estimate, he maybe using Paeng's Sandstone texture mod, which can be found right here... ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Great update, I love the plopped roads, it gives an authentic feel to your CJ. And oh, I'd love to see those hot chicks there in the beach. (Hahaha) :P

Share this comment

I love how diverse SC4 can be. So many styles are possible it is really amazing. Fantastic little scene. Last time I joked about freezing my ass off, but I just live in Toronto, certainly not as cold as QC.

Share this comment