• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

International Embassies Part 1

Fox

International Embassies!

Replies:

MamaLuigi945: Thank you for visiting once again, and the name.. hmm.. not sure.. lol. I've been wanting to honor NMUSpidey for a long time now, I've only managed to get around to posting the pictures though.

Hazani Pratama: Thanks for the comment.

AusBoy94: Thanks for popping in ... very happy to see you here and commenting.. your opinion is important to me.. I have plans for a future update on that area.. so you'll see one day .. haha .. or maybe if you PM me on skype I might have a teaser for you.

Markus J: Thanks and I appreciate your comment.

Ion_Cannon: Thanks for the comment .. yes I can see some of the shadows missing now..lol.. I didn't at the time.. I must pay more attention :P

NMUSpidey: Glad I did you proud .. you'll be happy to know.. you got a standing ovation. :wub:

10000000000000: :ninja: Thanks .. can't wait to work with you on some special projects soon..

MilitantRadical: Haha .. thanks for the comment, but yes just different angles.

111222333444: Thank you for visiting, long time between visits/comments from you.. glad to see you still about.

Schulmanator: Thanks for the comment, yes he can sing.. and quite well .. I hope :P

K50: Glad to see you still about, thanks for dropping by and any time your nation decides to land on Earth, call me for some roll play :)

SimCoug: I appreciate your constant support.. thanks very much.

hahei: Thanks heaps for the comment ... Glad you liked the night pictures, and I agree .. he can :P

Mastof: Thank you for the comment, always a pleasure to hear your thoughts.

westy177: Glad to see you back, and I hope if you did miss any, you went back and looked them up o.O

masochist: Thanks for such a great comment, lots of details about what you like. I hope you enjoy this update just as much as the last!

Now on with the update.. it's been too long!

Today I will be taking you on the first tour of the International Embassies that reside in Triton City ..

First up the the Embassy for the Republic of Ascadylea, an AIN member .. ==CJ Link==

embassyascadylea02.jpg

embassyascadylea01.jpg

Moving along .. we have another AIN member Nation .. The Crowned Republic of Calaré

embassycalare01.jpg

embassycalare02.jpg

embassycalare03.jpg

We now move of the Embassy for the Federal Republic of Germany.

embassygerman01.jpg

embassygerman02.jpg

Last but not least .. we move on to the modern Embassy of the People's Republic of China.

embassychina01.jpg

embassychina02.jpg

Thanks for viewing .. please comment and rate if you liked this update.. All feedback whether criticism or positive is always welcome to help me improve.

Keep an eye out for part 2 coming to an update near you soon.

Enjoy!

:wub:

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Thanks for the quick comments both of you .. lol .. it only went up a minute ago!![/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]hahei .. There will be one day[/b][/color] :P

Share this comment

Wow... Those building are awesome. Have you lotted them to fit better to your city?
I loved the open areas around the embassies, and the fact they were transit-enabled...

Share this comment

Wow! The Chinese used the same architect who designed the Port Matthew Museum of Architecture! Is that irony? Perhaps it's more coincidental. I can't tell...

Share this comment

GAH, I need an "edit" button.

Also, a standing ovation makes me feel inordinately proud. Would it be asking too much for a parade as well? ;)

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Who knows.. perhaps the President will declare a public holiday for you!! [/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]lol[/b][/color]

Share this comment

Amazing - your BAT selection is impeccable. Whenever I am looking for neat building ideas, your CJ is at the top of my viewing list :)

Share this comment

That's amazing!! I want an embassy here more badly than ever now :P
lol, I like the helicopter in front of Calare's embassy :)

Share this comment

You have a very nice selection in Embassy Buildings, I hope the users of them enjoy it too. I especially like Calare's Embassy because of the Heli :P

Share this comment

Sorry for the late reply.. but this is a fantastic update! Shout out to Ascadylea! And, as always, I soo covet yourr plugins folder. I would love to play in it for just one night.... gimme just one more night... one more night... ooooooooooooooooooh sorry about the Phil Collins tangent

Share this comment

[color=#58534B][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color]
[i][b][font='comic sans ms', cursive]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2774/entry-17797-week-7-81312-81912/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [color=#0000FF]UNIQUE[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Share this comment

First off, it's great to see a Fox CJ! It's been way too long! (... I know, I showed up late, but I haven't been around much myself over the last few years).

As always, it's great to see your custom take on some great looking buildings. Speaking of... I don't think I've ever seen that first one before. Is that pic doctored so I can't recognize the building... or is it just something new?

Keep up the great work!

Share this comment