• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Hokkodo (AIN)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Wan Lo District, Butan-Chi, Hokkodo

Simul8ter8

Replies::

MamaLuigi945 - That seventh pic...

:wub:

Thanks!

SimCoug - I like the tennis parks along the canal - I don't think I have ever seen those before.

Thanks! Good that means its more unique!

elavery - Where are those tennis parks from? Great work here as always!

*facepalm* I Cant remember!!! If I find them ill PM you. and Thanks!

westy177 - epic stadiums

Thank you! mission accomplished!

MilitantRadical - Looks like that would be a very beautiful area to live in. Love how you are using those red brick parks. When the parks I'll dedicate the area to you.

Thanks! I will have to attend the dedication!

:D

I must say I was disappointed about the lack of comments on my last post...

:O

Oh well...

Welcome!!!!

to

Butan-Chibanner-1.jpg?t=1338584339

The Second largest city in Hokkodo, Located in the Omaiwa Prefecture!

I really wanted to get something out to you people because I've been really busy with hosting Qualification and stuff...

So...

"Welcome to the Wan Lo District, sorry for the grim weather."

Wan Lo:

A very small place...

But its proximity to downtown makes it important.

A place some want destroyed for highrises.

also a place some deem too historic to demolish.

Butan-ChiLowDistrict2-1.jpg?t=1338583669

Butan-ChiLowDistrict4-1.jpg?t=1338583771

Butan-ChiLowDistrict3-1.jpg?t=1338583724

Butan-ChiLowDistrict-1.jpg?t=1338583819

You Decide!

:ducky:22px-Flag_of_Hokkodo.png:ducky:

Hokkodian Flag!

As Always Thanks For Coming!!!

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

I think you've managed to show a bit of the drama that would suppose to destroy a whole row of those houses to build the highrises. Congratulations!

Share this comment

Beautiful work with the combination between highrises and those low asian houses :)
[quote]
[i]SimCoug - [color=#58534B]I like the tennis parks along the canal - I don't think I have ever seen those before.[/color][/i]

[b]Thanks! Good that means its more unique! [/b]

[i]elavery - [color=#58534B]Where are those tennis parks from? Great work here as always![/color][/i]

[b]*facepalm* I Cant remember!!! If I find them ill PM you. and Thanks![/b]
[/quote]
[url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/16600-ags-royal-garden-courts/"]hint hint[/url]

Share this comment

[quote name='yarahi' timestamp='1338599516']
Beautiful work with the combination between highrises and those low asian houses :)

[i]SimCoug - [color=#58534B]I like the tennis parks along the canal - I don't think I have ever seen those before.[/color][/i]

[b]Thanks! Good that means its more unique! [/b]

[i]elavery - [color=#58534B]Where are those tennis parks from? Great work here as always![/color][/i]

[b]*facepalm* I Cant remember!!! If I find them ill PM you. and Thanks![/b]
[url="http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/16600-ags-royal-garden-courts/"]hint hint[/url]
[/quote]

LOL helping even in the CJ section! Thanks man! I kinda wish I could rep up more than just 1...

Share this comment

Guest bdwmft

Posted

[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][u][i][b]Very[/b][/i][/u] nice! I don't know how you do it. Keep up the good work. And could you show a pic. zoomed out.[/font]

Share this comment

In Hong Kong they were kept because the people living there can't afford any relocation, so even if Illegal people still live in them, and people close their eyes :P

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16884-week-23-6412-61012/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color=#0000FF]BELIEVABLE[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment