Yellowlab

The Simtropolis Annuarians Club

869 posts in this topic Last Reply

At last!!! I'm an annuarian .

I could have been a member as early as March 2003, when I downloaded the workbench region, but I was too lazy to click the register button, then I forgot Sim City until RH, and re-discovered the site in october 2003.

Hey i'm an annuarian also!!! 39.gif39.gif39.gif
i will give me a couple of ducks for that 40.gif40.gif

member since 7/17/2003 10.gif

EDIT: And this was the 100th reply to this post!!! i'm an annuarian centenarian thread poster... nevermind

a couple of more ducks for me for being the 100th poster 40.gif40.gif

You know, pretty soon some members will be pushing the 2-year mark.  That's pretty remarkable, I think.

And if you include ST 1.0 and 2.0, we already have some bi-annuarians in the house. 31.gif

Date:12/21/2004 11:32:15 PM
Author:The_Dalai_Llama

You know, pretty soon some members will be pushing the 2-year mark.  That's pretty remarkable, I think.

And if you include ST 1.0 and 2.0, we already have some bi-annuarians in the house. 31.gif

quote>

Hey I already said that! 26.gif  But its ok, I forgive you. 1.gif

Date:12/20/2004 6:40:09 PM
Author:The Terminator

Im now in the club!!!!!!!!

Give me my McDonalds discount card now!!!!

I also want my T-Shirt and Spiceal limited edition Simtropolis Soundtrack(on LP, perferably).

quote>

There's none of that, cuz. All you get is your name on the list. Merry Chistmas, though. See ya saturday.1.gif

(and what would you put on a simtropolis soundtrack anyway? the chat noises? Typing sounds?18.gif

I joined on December 28th, 2003 with a different user name then I have now. Then after having a little bit of trouble and deciding that my user name is stupid, I decided to create another account on January 25th, 2004. That is the account I have now. So today on December 28th,2004, I became an Annuarian. I am very proud to be a member of this website. Simtropolis is a wonderful website with really cool members.

Date:12/28/2004 5:16:32 PM
Author:JohnB

I joined on December 28th, 2003 with a different user name then I have now. Then after having a little bit of trouble and deciding that my user name is stupid, I decided to create another account on January 25th, 2004. That is the account I have now. So today on December 28th,2004, I became an Annuarian. I am very proud to be a member of this website. Simtropolis is a wonderful website with really cool members.

quote>

What was your original username? You realize that it's that account that's an annuarian, not you. You have to wait til January 25th. Sorry. Making a new account will do that to you, unfortunately....

I had joined on July 17, 2003. I rejoined again on December 17 of this year. I racked up a post count of 200 as ALTX in one weekend. I'm a bit slower now, and I'm and on and off member. SO I'm a year old member too now.4.gif

I just realised that my first year just slipped past...18th of November 2003. wow....doesn't feel like a year. I've been here longer too, but never became a member till then. I feel old now.2.gif