2 Screenshots

About This File

One Shell Square is a 51-story, 697-foot (212 m) skyscraper designed in the International style by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, located at 701 Poydras Street in the Central Business District of New Orleans, Louisiana. It is the tallest building in both the city of New Orleans and the state of Louisiana, and is taller than Louisiana's tallest peak, Driskill Mountain. The building is primarily used for leaseable office space, with some retail space on the ground level. The design of the building is very similar to Houston's One Shell Plaza and Denver's Republic Plaza, both built by Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. Hines Interest is the developer of One Shell Square and Lincoln Property Company. Shell Oil Company is the building's largest tenant. Current occupancy of the building is approximately 90 percent.

File content: 

Functional Landmark with 7,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version

MAXIS NITE VERSION SOON: WAIT FOR IT.

Notice:

1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original. 

2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original building. 

3.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.

4.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.

5.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this building.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

tariely

ooooh, the nite lights on this one ! *:thumb:

Share this review

Link to review
korver

Lovely work as always!

Share this review

Link to review
ESP15

Absolutamente FANTASTICO !!!!!

Share this review

Link to review
terryalonso

thank you  Diego Del Llano , u creat a very good mod , fantastic

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By Sgt Pepper
      This is a slightly updated version of my previous Guaranty Bank Building I made a few years ago. It was taken down from the STEX but now its back. T Wrecks lotted this one and sent it to me again a few months or so previously. Yeah...I've been meaning to get this up for you guys... xD

Well this is the Guaranty Bank Building without the flags on it like the previous version I re-uploaded. This one is also relotted by our friend T Wrecks, which gives it a more nifty appearance.

The building was originally known as the Guaranty Bank & Trust Building or the Guaranty Building and was erected in 1920 with 10 floors and was and still is the tallest building in Alexandria Louisiana. Hibernia National Bank moved in after a while, and then Capital One Bank moved in after that and still occupy it to this day. Thus it's now known as the Capital One Bank Building.

Stats-

Lot Size- 3x2

Occupants- CO$$

Jobs- Tree-fiftee (350)

This building is also W2W, mainly on its back. Somewhat unfortunately the real building's dimensions exceeded a 2x1 lot size. It's mainly for corners.

NOTE: If you have the previous version witht he flags, I'd recomend deleting it. There could be possibly conflcits with having both files but I never tested this myself. Better safe than sorry.

Dependencies-

BSC Mega Props GC Vol. 1

BSC Mega Props JES Vol. 1

I hope you all enjoy this one!
      (oh no I broke my dialect briefly!!!!11one11!!

Mod edit 28th April 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By Lazarou Monkey Terror
      This is my first re-lot, showcased on Reddit. It's a functional landmark version of Skyscraper's Burj (Khalifa) Dubai, I felt something that big in my city needs to pull it's weight rather than just be a pretty landmark. It's also transit enabled at the front and back.
       I do this for those who don't have the time or patience to mod. 

To use this unpack the .zip file into your plugins folder. You should already have the Burj model otherwise you'll get an empty lot and feel sad.

Here are the stats;

Plop cost 6004
      Capacity Satisfied C0$$$ 28936 CO$$ 12775
      Size 14X15

Dependencies (all but the Sim Mars files are very common and you'll probably have them already)
      BSC MEGA PROPS - d66 Vol 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS - MISC Vol 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS - NewmanInc Vol 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS - SG vol 1
      BSC MEGA PROPS - D66 Vol 2
      BSCBAT PROPS D66 VOL11
      BSCBATPropsMattb_325_Vol02
      SM_PropPack_b2.v6
      WTC_Prop Small Props

Enjoy!

• By drunkapple
      G'Day Simtropians,

Today I have a smallish map to show and again quite flatish, borne not so much from a request but more an off the cuff remark by Sgt Pepper. I decided to make it and all the ingredients were fed into the map-o-matic, bless her little a... without the whipmarks. Being a low map many of the drains and creeks were able to be added also. Thanks Sarge.

Alexandria is situated near on dab in the middle of Louisiana and lies mostly on the south bank of the Red River.

See this map up CLOSE and personal.

Onto the important details, this is a real world map and was produced with dem and satellite data. It measures 36.864km x 36.864km. It's 16bits and in .SC4M format and requires the use of Wouanagaine's mapper or terraformer to import it. It's also terrain and scale accurate.

As always a readme featuring some links a few instructions is included at no cost.

That is I think about all.

Cheers
    • By drunkapple
      G'Day Simtropians,

Today I wish to show half of the next map pack, Lake Charles was requested by TJ1. An aptly named place for sure, very lakey. The area is flat on the border of Texas and Louisiana but a bridge builders dream, more water than one can poke the proverbial stick at.

See this map up CLOSE and personal.

This real world map is a bit large at 65.536km x 81.92km. It was produced with dem and satellite data. It's in 16bits and .SC4M format. Only Wouanagaine's mapper is capable of importing this map into one's game. The map is scale and terrain accurate.

Links and instructions are in the readme.

That's all I think.

Cheers