1 Screenshot

About This File

In my Adobe class at college, I just learned the pen tool so when I got home, I started playing around with the pen tool creating various shapes to get a feel for the pen tool. I decided to turn those shapes into lakes for a region. And here you have it, a region created from me practicing the pen tool in Adobe.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

There are no reviews to display.

• STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By m4xst4r01
      I download maps from Simtropolis (.crp) files, and I copy it to location : C:\Program Files (x86)\Cities Skylines All That Jazz\Files\Maps
      also to this location : C:\Users\Myuser\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Maps
      when I start game and go to select map to play I can't fine it there
      What is happening ? and where should I put the (crp) map file ?
    • By Libertyville
      Hello folks,
      After a break from Cities Skylines, I am at it again. This time, the city is set on the Yangtze River in China: Yangtze City. 
      Showcased in this post is the downtown waterfront area, as well as a major intersection by the ShaHu railway station. 
      I aim for realism and aesthetic improvement. The city is not going to be a full-fledged eye candy, but a functional metropolis with a certain level of detailing. More to come...

• By deltaforce168
      would love to see a exact replica of the New York region map
      on SimCity 4
    • By JakeMD
      Saw something you liked in someone's screenshot but can't find it? Vaguely remember seeing something once, but you don't know where it is?
      Wondering whether or not a plugin of a certain type exists?
      This is the thread where you can ask for help finding things.
      When asking, please be as descriptive and specific as possible. This can help people to understand what you're looking for.
      If possible, screenshots are also encouraged.

This thread is a direct continuation of the original topic, which got too big. Someone might have already been looking for the same thing as you, so checking there first might get you your answer faster.

P.S. If you would like a particular BAT to be made, please request it in the BAT Request Thread.
    • By Kenward
      Do the maps work better on Windows version than  the Mac Version?
      When I've download maps in the past all I get is a basic region that is all-ready in the game. I currently have the mac version but will probably to the windows version as Mac no longer supporting 32bit games.      

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections