1 Screenshot

About This File

michiyls Bus Color Pack
(yeah, I recently got fed up with the standard blue design of the busses, too!)

30 files make up this incredible colorful pack for your default Maxis Bus model - each color is visually 100% compatible with the corresponding color in my Monorail Color Packs (#1 and #2a)!

Variations:
- single color
- white roof

The colors are (not following any official naming convention here):
   - Banana Day
   - Blue Ocean
   - Flashy Green
   - Fresh Green
   - Grass Green
   - Hot Pink
   - Intense Orange
   - Lazy Orange
   - Monorail Red (the default red of the default Maxis monorail)
   - Spring Green
   - Turquoise (tortoise is the animal, this is the color mix of green and blue)
   - Tropic Blue
   - Violet Blue
   - Warm Yellow
   - White Grey

What's in the box?
Aside from the 30 DAT files there is 1 preview pic to help you choose the right color, and the readme. I hope to encourage others to include similar information in their projects to give the user the chance to remember what the file includes even when you open it after several months or so.

Any dependencies?
Nope, this is just a texture replacement for the default Maxis bus/coach model texture. The DAT files only includes the single FSH file.
You should know what that means - if you don't see the color, check that you have installed it in one of the Plugins folders (choose one!) and you are starting with the default Maxis bus model.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

KeoCA

I installed this & now none of my buses show up properly. They drive around in weird green, pink colors glowing. What did I do wrong?

Share this review

Link to review
sejr99999

thank you for this pack of colorful buses    will be fun to use different colors in different cities

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      Contains 20 lots meant to be placed roadside to add realistic (and HD) parking to your cities. Both LHD and RHD are supported.

It's pretty obvious, but you should only install one set based on your current driving side. If you don't, the exemplars will conflict and you will end up with LHD lots.
      Special thanks go to @vortext and  @kingofsimcity for allowing me to use their amazing textures, and to  @rsc204 for the acronym inspiration. 

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Neko Props Set 1 (part 1) & (part 2)
      nos.17 Essentials (V09 or newer)
      VIP Car pack vol 1 & 2
      VIP Car pack vol 3
      UrbanPack vol.1
      MS_Motokloss_60s-70s_CarProps
      MS_MotoklossSolarisBus_PROPS1
      R6_Prop Pack 2010_Vol1
      SHK Parking Pack

-------
      Links:
      -------
      For help/feedback/suggestions
      A Compendium of Creations
      nos.17 @ Simtropolis
      nos.17 @ SC4Devotion

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • By Distanced
      Making a custom airport service road, and I need to enable bus stops for use with Vasimr22's service vehicle bus pack. I have all vehicles enabled in the lane properties, and for stop type "bus" isn't listed to I just chose car. Is that correct, or is there another way?
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Steampunk Bus Stops.
      Just a few bus stops...steampunk style
      4 in total. Great for industrial areas!
      Lots = 1x1
      Plop cost = 150
      Capacity = 7500
      Dependencies.
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol11 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3605
      VIP Delecto Ploppable people - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3448

Have fun!
      Simmer2

• By Cgameworld
      I made some road marking decal packs to place on roads to add to the overall realism of the game.
      The pack is available in two versions: white and yellow 

White Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1335783895

Yellow Version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1336655207

Let me know what you think in the comments below
    • By KrispyKayak
      Hi all,
      I recently started playing SimCity 4 again after a long hiatus. I started playing in the default London map, which has two default cities named Kensington and Fulham in it.
      In this region, I played in both of these cities, started my own third city, and created a fourth but did not build anything in it except for a road.
      I played in this region for 4-5 days and had no issues at all. Today I loaded the game and everything I built in the region was gone - it looked like I had never built anything in it. Kensington and Fulham were reset to their default builds, and the two cities I had built were gone and replaced with the original "New City" tiles.
      I looked in the London region folder and saw the files for the cities that I had built, but they were not showing up in the game. I made a copy of the main city I had been building in and put it in a different folder, then pasted it back in the London region folder and started the game again. Still nothing showed up. I then checked the folder again and noticed that my city's file had been removed from the folder, although it was still in the backup folder. I tried this several more times and saw the same result. The other city I had created was not showing up at all after I cut/paste the other city in the folder and restarted the game, and was presumably deleted from the system completely despite my not having deleted the file.
      Why would my region reset like this? Is my city file salvageable? I noticed that each New City tile in the region folder had a number - I was wondering if I could figure out which number corresponded with which tile if I could just delete that tile and put my city in the folder and then have it work? Maybe it got duplicated somehow and the game is reading the New City file over my city's save file.
      Also I'd like to know how I can avoid this issue in the future - I was fortunate in that I hadn't built up my region too much and had mostly worked in 2 or 3 tiles, but I don't want my regions in the future to randomly reset like this either. I am running the game on Windows 10, using the digital Steam version of the game, and not using any sort of launcher. I have a few building mods and NAM installed, but I never had an issue like this in the past when I played the game and had the same mods installed.
      Thanks in advance for your help!

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections