Sewage Treatment Plant Upgraded 1.0

(10 Reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hello everyone ... I'm very excited this is my sixth mod and I hope you will like it .... what this mod works I added 13 modules and is now city utility ready :))) if you have any comments or wishes feel free to let me know...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can not get it to work.  Where should it be installed?  Are there dependencies?

Unzip the files, copy and paste the .package files into your SimCityData folder.

Share this comment

sorry, but for me it wont work too.

I install the files in the specified folder, but in the game, the infofield is empty with corrupt text.

and the city remains water.

PS: the Omega mod did not work also.

Share this comment

I install the files in the specified folder, but in the game, the infofield is empty with corrupt text.

problem is the following ... I use only my mods that I personally make no use other modes right know how I made ​​them and I have no problem since the day I put them on ... but you need to check that you have the right mododve is one of the reasons why you do not have to ... konflict with them, impossible to others for including me and that you do not like ... As I said ... if you use my mods will not have any problems with each other right have been tested by me and what other concerns that can not guarantee to work 100 percent ...

Share this comment

Can not get it to work.  Where should it be installed?  Are there dependencies?

problem is the following ... I use only my mods that I personally make no use other modes right know how I made ​​them and I have no problem since the day I put them on ... but you need to check that you have the right mododve is one of the reasons why you do not have to ... konflict with them, impossible to others for including me and that you do not like ... As I said ... if you use my mods will not have any problems with each other right have been tested by me and what other concerns that can not guarantee to work 100 percent ...

Share this comment

Hi Nikola, Can you make a mod for the Sewage Sanitizer? The 8 modules is not enough. If possible... Thanks

sure if you have 10 minutes i will make for you:)

Share this comment

unfortunately neither this mod nor the water pumping station mod worked for me :(

I got very odd behavior - and then eventually simcity would not even start. removing those mods fixed the problem.

other mods I am using are - udon, no traffic lights, bench and tree anywhere - oh and worker data roll over. so perhaps there is a conflict with one of those ?

very annoying, as I really need more modules for both water, sewage - and ideally nuclear. oh well.

Share this comment

unfortunately neither this mod nor the water pumping station mod worked for me :(

I got very odd behavior - and then eventually simcity would not even start. removing those mods fixed the problem.

other mods I am using are - udon, no traffic lights, bench and tree anywhere - oh and worker data roll over. so perhaps there is a conflict with one of those ?

very annoying, as I really need more modules for both water, sewage - and ideally nuclear. oh well.

hi, everyone I speak, and I to you. Always has konflit seamlessly between different moders, if you understand me, my modes, all heaped together do not have a problem but the other modes are konflict ... so if you want to use my mods you'll have to take your

Share this comment

hi, everyone I speak, and I to you. Always has konflit seamlessly between different moders, if you understand me, my modes, all heaped together do not have a problem but the other modes are konflict ... so if you want to use my mods you'll have to take your

no problem :) I will simply use half my city space to place these utility buildings. who needs to save space ? ha

Share this comment

is the problem that it requires the dlc cities of tomorrow to work?  I have it but I asked EA to disable the activation code because I felt the incredible income from mega towers made simming pointless.

Share this comment

On 8/25/2014 at 10:57 AM, ikorbln said:

This is the exact same problem I had. Corrupted info field on the building in an existing save. Did not try in a new save as I'm trying to fix SimCity's stupid sewage management system in my current game. Building couldn't be bulldozed either, which I thought was weird.

Share this comment