About This File
The purpose of this mod is to reduce space needed to provide its services to large populace/Industrious cities.
This Mod will increase sewage consumer rate for Sewage Treatment Tank module from Sewage Treatment Plant and Increase the Water produce for Filtration Pump module from Water Pumping Station.
Side Note :
- Water Filtration Pump capacity are still bound/depended by the amount of water underground (amount are differ in plop-able points). Over time with "Infinite Water Trick" which fills the area of placement with water, with this Mod, it will produce a large quantity of water. It also won't dry up the water table area quickly - Unless you plop all filtration pump module in its base - Highly Recommend to use only one or two module max. You may get to see the maximum amount of water it could produce once you plop the Filtration pump, once it up and running, it will calculate the variable of water table for it to provide at its maximum capacity.
- Sewage Treatment Tank will fill up the water table quickly. In time, making the whole city tile fills up with water.
- Always build both Water Treatment Plant and Sewage Treatment Plant side by side to ease continuous flow of water.
Last but not least, it's cheating but it can't be help with the little space we have and plenty to give in.
For offline use only.
- It may not work properly with other water/sewage mods. Didn't test those personally but if by any chance it contains a bug that needs to be updated, please let me know.
What's New 1.1 View Changelog
- Fix Sewage overflow - Credits Beelzebub420